Article HAPPY FULL MOON SCORPIOS! AND A LOOK AT CURRENT ASPECTS INCLUDING MERCURY DIRECT. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Scorpio4.jpg

Today is the Full Moon in Scorpio at 4 degrees 17 when much comes to a head for all of us, not just Scorpios or Taurean, due to the total solar eclipse and all the various aspects including Venus crossing the eclipse degree. (Where is the important political person I expect to appear around this Full Moon period? Are they staying hidden until after the Full Moon I wonder when Mercury is direct)?

This is a Full Moon to celebrate our healed traumas and let them go, or to focus on anything we have trouble letting go of and find a new level of understanding of the same.
I’ve had proof of that sort of healing on in the weeks leading up to this Moon.

The sabian symbol for 5 degrees( we always use the following degree) says a lot, “ a massive rocky shore resists the pounding of the sea”. This indicates we have been under emotional assault but we are strong enough to resist. It can be about relentless unchanging reality. So this reminds us we have the power to make changes necessary within us.

This is a passionate Full Moon full of strong resolve and intensity of purpose but coloured by a sense of not knowing everything yet, of information still held back due to Mercury’s station point coming up when again time stands still as it did at the beginning of this month.

Mercury going direct promises to reveal a lot that’s hidden concerning the current war situation in the Middle East, and other wars, those with stuck situations aggravated by other factors inflaming their ancient cultural differences based on fear. This almost certainly involves some very corrupt people who may be totally different to whom we expected.
AND If you haven’t had your little or big miracle yet via the Jupiter /Uranus aspect then be patient as the Full Moon brings Mercury to station before going direct in the following days. That and the Full Moon should and will be be very revealing.

There could also be a sense of great freedom for some or reprieve at the least.

I had mine in a dual way, first it was about travel, car in this case as I passed a medical required by this state to regain my Aust driving license which had expired a couple of years back. So to me that is freedom and independence as the aspect suggest.

There has also been a miracle regarding the health of someone very close to me where an apparently hopeless medical situation suddenly changed in the last week or so to one much more full of hope with the proof physically of the same.

And seriously I have expected ETS to appear to be honest as its time, but instead what happened was the most vivid dream that woke me up startled, where I did see what one with coloured lights all around and leaving a trail of light behind as I climbed a hill to get a better view. In the dream I did see the craft had landed and I caught just a glimpse of what I think was a Grey ET looking my way, same eyes but not scary. I woke full of awe around 2 am. It could have been my higher self-having a joke with me of course but it didn’t seem like that.

Naturally Geminis and Virgos are in for their own great revealing in the coming days with their planet suddenly on the move and with Jupiter/Uranus still in effect, taking them to unknown corners of the universe. Again we will all in our own way experience this.
Scorpios reach a turning point in their love lives and/or personally on this Full Moon in some sense as a wakeup call, a great revealing. For the rest of us it will be about a major transformation wherever Scorpio or Taurus falls in our birth charts.

Example: - Mine as a Pisces with Capricorn ascending is my children and friend axis or my communication, sibling and higher mind, travel too... Look at your solar and natal charts.
Solar is when you count your own sign as 1 in the circle and see where Taurus and Scorpio end up as both signs are important.
Solar birth signs are how sunsign astrology forecasting works.

Tomorrow Venus will conjunct Eris, two Goddesses coming together for a common cause in Aries almost 25 Aries. I mentioned Venus already crossing the eclipse degree and wondering where the person , or perhaps an event so perhaps there will be more clues then but it could be two people working together in this case. And it IS a feminine energy. This is an aspect of unity at any rate even if one party is more war like and fierce than the other. They will still want peace even if they have to be radical to get it.

According to my ephemeris Mercury will be direct by then so everything is moving on fast by then with much information flowing personally and on our media, despite Gov attempts to stop it and even if it does contain violence. (Aries influence re eclipse and planets)

Just after Mercury moves on s/he will conjunct the auspicious Moons North node which is like a completion of some kind both globally or personally which will be around 16 Aries so again there could be a lot of revelations by this time in how our future will pan out in the coming months especially with anything political of importance with regard to this new age we are moving into, and our personal freedom, our right to know all that’s been hidden from us in the last years well before 2020.

Susan Boulet art

Reactions: DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)