Article HAPPY LEAP YEAR PEOPLE ! (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
7larongs_full_moon._fish.png
HAPPY LEAP YEAR PEOPLE !

And not just on my side of the world as its coming fast to the other by now.
An extra day to celebrate something , not sure what but this is a spare day we don’t usually get and it happens to be a day when I can do exactly what I want rather than fill in forms and trying to do my signature on line for certain documents which no older person should have to do !
Its like a day “out of time” really so we may not know quite what to do on such a day. I do know Ive put some very hard stuff behind me for now.

Anyway the planets have been very busy lately with Mars squaring Jupiter a few days ago when I was at my busiest with decluttering this house and packing, lots of driving here and there.
That was just after my birthday.

Yesterday the Sun was conjunct Mercury which accounts for my headache after filling in forms for two days with impossible questions and not enough places on the form to add what needed to be added.

The aspect happened by the way at 9 degrees Pisces and forgive me for writing about myself but this IS a teaching page and I have a planet Venus near that degree so that happened just when Saturn is about to conjunct that same planet for the coming two weeks due to it being near 11 Pisces but in strong aspect to my Moon in Sag at 10 degrees. When the planets link up so closely they are all activated so thats my harsh t square.

That is tough karma as it also squares my Moon and its all happening I can tell you . I barely found time to write this post.

Another note is that we must look at our birth planets to see how harsh it might be . It just happens that Saturn is trine to Venus, Sun and my Mercury in my Birth chart so that softens it all but makes it a very changeful and fated time of my life as various yods and other patterns are set off as well.

But for everyone basically there has been and is LOT of communication for everyone and especially Pisceans born around that degree or opposite in Virgo. Also lots of hard decisions with Saturn lurking so close for all of us too.

In fact today Saturn is still with Mercury more exactly in the 9 degree mark along with the Sun as its getting near 10 degrees during the 24 hours.
Its fairly potent anyway and what it means is more authorities and red tape and I never bothered to check my ephemeris or it might have given me some relief for a rare headache lurking plus my own resentment of authorities and so much red tape for the elderly is NOT good. (Saturn brought that upon me).

I must say we should stay hydrated with all this Saturnian energy as it does dry the body up rapidly and can cause more headaches than usual…

This is a day for Capricorns to come into their own in one sense at least with the Sun involved . It brings a lot of extra structure or security, even renewed structure and security in fact even if it takes a bit of hard work as well.

Both Pisces and Capricorns will feel this today plus Virgos and Geminis .

Conjunctions are not all bad even if they put pressure on us in this instance to do better, to make more effort as well as have some compassion for our elders!

We will all feel these aspects whatever sign we are in the areas of our own charts where Pisces falls.

Im quite happy to see Mercury in Pisces sextile Jupiter coming up as well which means some support for my Venus aspects with Saturn .This is all helpful as my t square is being set into action as I move more to completing the move of house in two weeks.

All this is happening today on the disseminating Moon which is a time to share information with those who are receptive and to convey our awareness.

This matter of Sun conjunct Saturn is global too and it could bring some harsh new rules or an attempt at the same for some countries via Government but I dont think this is going to last for long this year as I am seeing more and more court cases being won against the Gov mandates from the last years that caused so much worry and hardship for so many, financially , emotionally and with their health. We will be hearing more and more of this but now at least it is being shared on mainstream news for the first time in many countries so our world is changing and its going to change more towards April with our big solar eclipse on its way.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila and DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)