Monkeypox Virus: Nuclear Threat Initiative March 2021 Scenario (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In March 2021, the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) conducted a tabletop exercise (partnered with the Munich Security Conference) on reducing high-consequence biological threats.

On page 20 of their report, their details of their scenario surrounding Monkeypox is revealed — it was said to begin on May 15th, 2022.

That is the exact same day that news reports started coming out about monkeypox, including The World Health Organisation announcing four confirmed cases from the UK.

Here’s page 20 of the NTI Paper (report):

1653286478112.png

You can find the full report for download on the NTI website here. I also have a copy if the link ever goes dead.

Note that NTI is partnered with the World Economic Forum (WEF) to convene leading experts in the fields of synthetic biology, virology, genomics, bioethics, security, public health, and risk to identify and develop novel approaches to advance technical innovations to reduce biological risks associated with advances in technology.

As part of the New World Order Agenda, we all know that WEF planned much of what took place with the COVID virus, worldwide lockdowns and restrictions as they have their puppets throughout Governments globally.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Very astute, Laron.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
This is all you need to know about how these people think about the "world". The Communist cadres just do it in your face publicly.

• I agree
  • Hard to take in!
Reactions: Linda and Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is all you need to know about how these people think about the "world".
When I read that article, I thought of Pink Floyd's "another brick in the wall".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)