Article Navigating these Times with Positive Affirmations by Brad Austen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
Positive affirmations can help you navigate these times we are living in, and assist you to feel more positive about life in general. We are constantly bombarded with negativity, that it's not surprising so many of us are feeling anxious or depressed. We all have self-talk, and if you tune into it, It can be surprising how negative it can be. Whether it's our upbringing, our beliefs, or how we talk to ourselves when things don't go our way; it can be easy to fall into the trap of negative thinking. Practising positive affirmations regularly can start to replace these negative thoughts and self-talk with more positive ones.

Positive affirmations work best when you repeat them to yourself, out aloud is best. Repetition helps them to sink into your subconscious, and help to reprogram your mind with more positivity. The only thing you have to lose are those negative thoughts and programming!

Below are some spirit inspired positive affirmations to help you navigate these times, or you may come up with your own.

I am aligning myself with the highest positive timeline.

I am cancelling out all negative timelines and outcomes.

I am a positive person and all good things are coming to me.

Each time I think a negative thought, I replace it with a positive one.

Everything is well and I am safe to be me.

All my negative experiences are behind me, and I am co-creating the future I deserve!

I am an immortal soul, just having a temporary human experience here.

I am choosing the highest ascension timeline for myself and the planet.

I know that I am always in the right time and place.

I attract the right people and opportunities into my life.

I attract everything that is aligned with good and benevolence.

All of my short-comings and mistakes, make me a stronger person.

I choose forgiveness and grace in my life.

I choose to become a better person.

I know that good times are coming.

I am co-creating the version of life that I prefer.

I am co-creating love, joy and bliss.

I know and trust that everything is happening for my highest good!

After reciting these positive affirmations, note how you feel. Do you feel lighter, or did you experience resistance? It can be common to experience resistance, especially in the beginning. As you practice affirmations more and more frequently, the resistance becomes less, and you begin to embody the positivity. If you would like to listen to positive affirmation audio, I have some available on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes and Amazon, as well as YouTube - just search for my name 'Brad Austen'.

https://www.mindful-meditations.com

Brad is an intuitive writer, channel, spiritual and meditation teacher and recording artist. He is passionate about writing and producing guided meditations to aid relaxation, healing and spiritual growth.

By Brad Austen © 2024.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)