Remote Group Healing: weekend of August 5, 2023: landing a meteorite (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'd like to do something gently active this week. Last week felt like a lot was going on within and between the group and each of us. I liked that. Perhaps building on that will help whatever healing will set up.

So, the obvious idea that comes to mind is to take the notion of anchoring a kite to fly upward and flip it. This may be envisioned any number of ways. The one that immediately comes to mind is the landing of a meteorite which streaks across so many billions of light years through space, on and on. The part where it becomes incandescent once encountering our atmosphere and then lands on our Earth is the very last and incredibly brief piece of its journey. It's the only part we see and so much happens before that. If you'd like to try this exercise, I'd suggest you spend plenty of time hanging out with the piece of meteorite you choose while it's out in space. Then, the big bright boom and bang! If you've ever seen a fireball or a major meteorite event, that will obviously inform your experience as these are unforgettable events. Please share your experiences below as well as your healing intenstions.

Let the fireworks begin!

1690834339213.png 1690834626380.png 1690834683145.png 1690834706665.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1690834526607.png 1690834556145.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :)) :ROFL:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In but I will use the ever going on bouncing healing energy exercise with Linda's friend Lisa and her liver in mind. And I will use my amethyst kathedral that is charged completely by lying with other strong amethysts and a strong Azeztuliet. It is amazing to see the purple getting stronger in the amethysts when they lie together. In Love and healing Light we stand as One.XXX

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The bouncing energy and amethyst cathedral w its friends sounds like a wonderful combination, Thessa Thijs ,

I will 'see' you there soon.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
It was a lovely and strong healing. And for June youre amethyst is now a continuous bouncing healing energy source. You also have a golden buble around you in wich healing is bouncing around to relieve pain and discomfort of any kind. Lisa has the same golden buble with bouncing healing energy around her and a lot of clearing out her liver was visible during the healing. She has to focus on joy and speak of what she has on her liver. So detoxing from everything she kept for herself for so long. After this healing intentions I felt a strong bouncing energy comming towards me. Lovely. And I saw Lila in a stary white garment with a star above her head and the sun and the moon at her hands. Beautiful.

• Magical
Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I felt like I landed a number of meteors during this session.

It was a effervescent, sparkly feeling after the initial landing

• Magical
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Please pray for June is in the hospital right now. Happily she is back home. Thank you for helping her. Xxx

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks you for sending this message. I was fortunate to hear this right away in a different format so could get started on it right away. I'm so grateful as I believe that our connections are incredibly valuable even when we don't realize they are <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)