Remote Group Healing: weekend of June 10, 2023... better late than never? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Apologies to everyone for the delay in getting this up less than 2 hours before the time of our session. I was unable to get to it earlier. I'm hoping that this will still get to your mailboxes in time to get together regardless.

For this week's session I'm proposing a simple "Thank you for ...." for some healing that you'd like to see in yourself, in the world, in a loved one or all of the above. Go wild or keep it simple, It's up to you. I actually woke up this morning with a bunch of things 'on the tip of my tongue' (so to speak)that I'd like to get insight and healing into so am clear on what I'll be thankful for. The idea here is to be thankful for this request right now even though we'd normally think of it as being in the future and to create it for yourself because you already know it's here.

I'll probably come back to this powerful practice again so if it feels tough to do in any way think of this week's session as a practice session. And have fun! Hope to see you 'here' very soon.

1686414488681.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :)) :ROFL: :ROFL: :-D :-D

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In ofcource. Happy it will take place. I was already woried if it would. I have something to be intensly grateful for because Claudia is completely cancer free and the inflamation and severe pain she had at her colostomy is gone. Melissa is home again. I saw her yesterday. But she is extremely tired and constantly in pain. So please include her in this healing session. And please sent healing to the horce of my daughter in law. She moved to a new meadow and has to leave the meadow to get a new sadle but she does not want to leave the meadow anymore. Please sent healing to this situation. And please include also dear June. Who does not feel so good lately. In Healing Love and Light we stand as One.

Attachments

• Magical
Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
It was simple but bright and beautiful yesterday. We made a circle by holding hands. Lila was on my left June on my right and Linda was holding hands with Lila and June. I felt so much joy and love. Then behind everyone of us came a big beautiful white being. Enormous and so powerful. They radiated apreciation for what we do and I felt right away that they culiminate our healing intentions. I placed all the people who need healing and Yara (the horce) in our tiny circle and then I dosed of. When I woke up I felt refreched and satisfied. And that is special because normaly I do not want to dose of and I judge it as something not so positive. Love you all.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In my session I saw us at our meadow, though, at that time, I wasn't sure if anybody else would show up due to the late notice. I particularly wondered about June. What I saw was a treat. Sparkles came up toward us all and then, around each of us, a soft petal formed to cradle each body and gently hold it up while the sparkles continued to pour in. A little later leaf-like sparkles floated down onto us too from branches above us. A tree had formed over us. At some point the tree lifted our entire meadow right up out of the ground and took us up, up, up into the air. It reminded me of the Ygdrassil tree which holds the worlds up in legend. Toward the end of our session the tree gently lowered us down to our usual meadow. This part reminded me of a camel lowering itself to allow a rider to dismount, though much larger and more stable as it was the tree that lowered itself and it did so smoothly.

I'm very happy to hear about Claudia and glad to hear that Melissa is home. Good wishes to June as well as the horse.

Thanks to everyone who participated despite the delay in posting. I should have a bit more time now.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In my session I saw us at our meadow, though, at that time, I wasn't sure if anybody else would show up due to the late notice. I particularly wondered about June. What I saw was a treat. Sparkles came up toward us all and then, around each of us, a soft petal formed to cradle each body and gently hold it up while the sparkles continued to pour in. A little later leaf-like sparkles floated down onto us too from branches above us. A tree had formed over us. At some point the tree lifted our entire meadow right up out of the ground and took us up, up, up into the air. It reminded me of the Ygdrassil tree which holds the worlds up in legend. Toward the end of our session the tree gently lowered us down to our usual meadow. This part reminded me of a camel lowering itself to allow a rider to dismount, though much larger and more stable as it was the tree that lowered itself and it did so smoothly.

I'm very happy to hear about Claudia and glad to hear that Melissa is home. Good wishes to June as well as the horse.

Thanks to everyone who participated despite the delay in posting. I should have a bit more time now.
So touching. It brought tears in my eyes Lila. Xxx

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)