The First Domino is the Fall of the Media (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There have been chinks falling in the media facade for awhile - some noteworthy but most have faded. Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo) from CNN has long been a beacon of tripe for that channel. He was suspended and then fired for using his sources and connections from his workplace to try to help his brother, the former governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, to discredit his accusers.

After being fired, Chris has gone public saying that the head of the channel, Jeff Zucker, knew about it all along. If this accusation has legs, then it might get interesting. Here, media stations have to meet rules and regulations to maintain their licenses. With all the other disgraced anchors, the heads of the networks could claim ignorance and that firing showed they took the regulations seriously. However, with Chris we've learned in the last year how vain, volatile, and insecure he is. He lashes out harshly at anyone who questions him. Granted, this case may end up going nowhere, but I'll keep a watch.

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Cuomo's former producer John Griffin being outed as an alleged pedo is another shoe to drop today. These sick, Satanic beasts just disgust me, and no doubt there will be much more coming out in the coming weeks which will be infuriating. We need a lot more sunlight on these cockroaches, but it will probably make our collective guts churn for quite a while until we get to a better place.

I believe, along with Clif High, that the future of humanity is bright once we are unshackled from "the bug" and their psychopathic minions. Rebuilding for the next generation will be healing work which I look forward to in some useful capacity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)