Article MARS CONJUNCT PLUTO IN AQUARIUS COULD CAUSE A SHOCK WAVE SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET TODAY (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
mars and P.jpg

Talk about “Bite the Bullet” . Mars is conjunct Pluto today at 0 50 degrees or so.

This is worse than being between a rock and a hard place. This is the real deal of ignoring the feelings or blocks totally and just doing it.

It’s a bit like the clash of the titans too in a sense but it goes deeper than that as this is about the power of the new age energies coming in from all directions now and multidimensionally too, plus any power struggles coming to a head.

Someone , somewhere in power will be getting their just rewards in a positive or negative sense depending on their motives at this point in time , although this is a collective energy too, as Pluto rules the whole, the masses.

This reminds me of very powerful people maybe on the same side or maybe not, either battling it out, or joining forces to make something major happen. It’s a very interesting aspect in these Aquarian times.

Mars is the fire and drive. Pluto is the immovable force, only within that immovability on physical levels is the power of atoms and all they are made of with the positive and negative forces that penetrate the deeper dimensions of our world and universe , even beyond but largely unseen. I believe Mars will make it visible.

So a clash of different forces, or a growth of new forces is happening from this point within the different world orders that rule (or try to) our lives.
What has been hidden is exploding outwards and will in time come to our ears and eyes to work with other transformational forces that are lining up for great changes on our planet.
Mars will provide the outer energy to make manifest what is new and different , be it technology, medical, fuel related , political or other.

That’s my take on this aspect and anyone born with Sun, Moon or planets around this degree is getting a human hit of strong energy but on a smaller scale . It’s a power day for all of us who can tap into this aspect , especially so for Aquarians, Arians and Scorpios.
if you have planets in other signs in this degree they will form aspects to this powerful duo so many will feel the effect of this today .

It CAN be explosive Im sure but it will get results whatever affect it has,.

Its a real crunch time!

Many of us should have a power packed day but it will be different for everyone of course.
Mars entered Aquarius yesterday to empower Aquarians for the 6 weeks ahead, a very active 6 weeks at that.
Use the energy well, try not to rush things or act too quickly so you avoid accidents but use the power for courage and adventure, assertiveness too.
Arians will get a chance to step up their technical skills, join new groups and take care of company matters if needs be. This is the place of community and the future of the planet.
Its great for doing new courses of study too especially in active areas such as sport , or relating to education in general as Aquarius is about universities or other school systems. I T comes under this, science and physics

It’s a month for all of us not to allow emotions or the usual worries to get in the way of our goals and projects.

Venus is sextile Neptune today. Capricorn to Pisces which softens the more clinical or emotionally standoffish influences of the strong Aquarian effect, adding some spiritual understanding to any events that take place where intuitive or creative thinking is needed.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Antonia

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 9, 2017
Thank you, Janne. I am really happy that the clash of energies is softened by Venus which adds spiritual understanding. Sounds reassuring we shall stay connected to higher frequencies.

• I agree
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)