Remote Group Healing: weekend of March 11, 2023 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was going to offer a focus point this week of grounding but then felt like celebrating... celebration won :hbounce
Funny how you can feel one moment like "Oof, I feel like I really need some grounding" and the next you'd like to just celebrate whatever there is out there to celebrate:-D

So, let's celebrate together. Let's celebrate us, every breath we take, a moment of peace, a good night's sleep, our favorite things, the amazing things which have happened here over time. Let's celebrate it all.

OR (and I am always a bit inclined this way) set an intention of celebration and see what comes to mind. The surprise of what happens when I take this approach is what I like. Sometimes it makes absolutely no sense at the time... then later it makes so much sense. Come to think of it, that's another thing to celebrate <3

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes sylvyrfyre and Spirit level .

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1678419552308.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In.
Please include me in the healing this week, I’ve been in bed all week feeling ill, feeling sick when I’m hungry and the same when I force food down.
Im seeping all the time and after 30mins on my feet, I feel weak and have to go back to bed
Im not aching or feeling in any way like the flu, so maybe it’s a bug, there are some strange ones around.

Thankyou my darlings
❤

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In.
Please include me in the healing this week, I’ve been in bed all week feeling ill, feeling sick when I’m hungry and the same when I force food down.
Im seeping all the time and after 30mins on my feet, I feel weak and have to go back to bed
Im not aching or feeling in any way like the flu, so maybe it’s a bug, there are some strange ones around.

Thankyou my darlings
❤
Ofcource sweatheart. Hope you feel better soon. This should not continue any longer. In healing Love and Light we stand as One XXX

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I found myself 'dropping in' to this session out of time a bit earlier than usual.
I was on my bike enjoying a beautiful evening ride and I guess I just wanted to celebrate this simple joy w all of you. I don't recall a lot of it now other than the feeling of being connected all together w the energies around us and light and healing being part of the space.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I saw you Lila as a Godess with the moon on youre head and the sun in youre hands infront of youre belly. Both where glowing golden light. Youre garment was brown. It was a beautiful sight and made me happy. Then I saw dancing people and children with a dark skin. They where dancing around Claudia and pink light came out of the ground and cleaned her from her feet up to her head. Then I saw Indians with beautiful traditional cloth dansing around June and a soft green light came out of the earth and cleaned June from the feet up to her head. And all the other energetic bodies where cleaned as well. There were also Aboriginals dansing in a big circle around June and Claudia. I was tired so I asked for healing too. And I dosed of for a brieve moment and then I saw (it was a bit of a choque to see this) that a demonic creature was taken out of me. Bizarre. Today I feel refreshed happy and bright. In Love and Light we stand as One.

Lila looked like Selene:
Selene is a Greek goddess that represents the moon and with it, the very spirit of the divine feminine. Selene was a titan, meaning she was born before the time of Olympus. Selene is the sister of Helios, the god of the Sun, and Eos, the goddess of the dawn.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So amazingly specific!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I am so happy to tell you all that they rearanged apointments for surgery in the hospital so my dear Claudia will be operated this monday the 20 of march. I call it a small miracle. What we all did together payed of for shure!!! Please sent healing in advance for monday so that the surgery will go perfectly well and she will not suffer to much afterwards. We are forever grateful. Thank you all again and again.
In Healing Love and Light we stand
as One

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am so happy to tell you all that they rearanged apointments for surgery in the hospital so my dear Claudia will be operated this monday the 20 of march. I call it a small miracle. What we all did together payed of for shure!!! Please sent healing in advance for monday so that the surgery will go perfectly well and she will not suffer to much afterwards. We are forever grateful. Thank you all again and again.
In Healing Love and Light we stand
as One
Definitely she's on this week's list of healing

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’m pleased to tell you that I’m feeling so much better this week, as if whatever had a hold of me has left.
Thankyou so much for the healing, I’ve received an incredible amount .

it’s wonderful news about Claudia, we all have our unique ways of healing and they all work just as well.
Mine for Claudia has been to keep her in a bubble of blinding white light, about the size of a room.
While imagining that, I saw a huge angelic figure waving a sword of light patrolling the periphery, making sure no harm was going to befall her.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
That is so good to hear dear June. It makes me so happy that you feel so much better.
And such a strong force of Love and Light you asked for Claudia. And it worked and will keep on working. Youre altruistic love is huge and so healling. Thank you darling Xxx

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)