Tom Kenyon Sound Meditations (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Notes about the Tom Kenyon Sound Meditations may be found on the Meditations Board.

Reactions: Bill and Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Thanks for posting this, Linda. I've found Tom Kenyon's messages and his voice to be real bastions during times of intensity. These transmissions from him seem to come out near the time we experience "chaotic nodes", as the Hathors dub them. In my experience with these sound meditations, the Hathors' presence is like honey, very smooth and grounding and rejuvenating.

If anyone reading this has never experienced any of Tom's sound meditations, I encourage you to try them out and see what you feel. Each one comes with a message he receives from the Hathors, explaining the need and use of these meditations for the times we're in, along with some reflections written by Tom himself. The Aetherium linked above is an excellent starting point for anyone new to this.

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)