Eclipses & Full Moons Triggering Health Issues (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
As I age this situation becomes more easily noticeable; when a strong eclipse, and sometimes full moon, occurs, an old injury activates, or a new one manifests roughly a 5-7 days before, but with such intensity.

Have you noticed something like this in your life?

On the 21st of August, five days away, a total solar eclipse will be visible in totality within a band across the entire contiguous United States. The last time a total solar eclipse was visible across the entire contiguous United States was during the June 8, 1918 eclipse.

5598204278_5a6c7ed8c0_o.png
Image by Sean MacEntee

Yesterday I was exercising, which includes a run, and felt a sharp pain in my left ankle while running so i had to take it easy and walk the rest of the way. (the pain location is the fibula, but at the end which is called the lateral malleolus)

After my run, it went away, but today I felt slightly, after getting out of bed. I suspect this will disappear after the eclipse, or even just before, as situations like this has happened so many times before to me. (I have never had pain in this area of the ankle, but that ankle has an old injury on the opposite side, up a bit higher)

The emotional cause behind issues with the ankle is spot on to my situation, so I have identified the reason a physical issue arose after it’s growth at the energetic level.

I remember one time I was exercising, doing sit ups but using weights on my chest, and ended up injuring my back, which may have been a slipped disc; the pain lasted for about a week -- it was terrible, but as soon as the eclipse at the time passed, I was fine.

I was talking to a friend yesterday who suddenly noticed they had shingles, but again I helped them identify the emotional reason which made perfect sense (that can help with the healing process).

Has anyone got any further examples?

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I would prefer not to mention the illness, but i too have something coming back up rather intensely.

I'm actually pretty relieved to read this.

I've worked through the emotional and energetic meaning of it a whole lot. I even had an energy healing which touched on some of it last Wednesday. I had it in my mind that perhaps it was "flushing out" so to speak.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
After my run, it went away, but today I felt slightly, after getting out of bed. I suspect this will disappear after the eclipse, or even just before, as situations like this has happened so many times before to me.
Laron, Angela, if you have your natal astrological charts made please check if you have a planet or even a significant angle located at 28 degrees of Leo, which is the location where the eclipse will take place -or as close as possible to that degree. If you do, the planet, its location, its aspects as well as the house it rules will give you indications of the areas impacted. All this is for future reference. Laron is correct suspecting that the issue will disappear after the eclipse, however, that point is still sensitive to other transits for a period of time (six months, even longer considering this current eclipse). In other words, yes, the effect will dissipate after the eclipse but reoccurrence can still happen for a period of time -I have read or heard from other astrology practitioners that some effects can be felt for years even when the impacted eclipse degree is activated by significant transits.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Last evening the right side of my left foot started hurting for no reason at all. It went on for a couple of hours then just stopped.

From listening to my body in terms of what I should eat, which has helped me a great deal with my health and diet, I pick up on these things perhaps more easily than others.

I'm sure more of you out there have had a few physical health issues pop up recently!

Laron, Angela, if you have your natal astrological chart
Great info Carl! (My mothers an astrologer so I was aware of this)

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm monitoring right now and feel like I'll have more information a bit after the eclipse winds down...

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I feel your pain!

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
To get back to after the eclipse... I have had a very up and down course in myself and the group surrounding me (family, friends) which I can summarize by saying that there seem to be significant, new, big challenges to so many of us going on, of all types with each person having the type of thing in front of them that seems to most challenge them, the kind of thing that require a new approach. And the biggest difference I note so far is that there is some awareness, consciously, of the need for the old way not working anymore, so a need for something new, along with a biiiig resistance to it and a feeling of it being too big a job. So, this feels like all the individuals around me (and I include myself) having in front of them challenges that almost seem custom made to each individual being the most challenged in ways unique to themselves and recognizing that a new approach is needed but feeling inadequate for the job, individually and as a group.

Recently, though, I am feeling anticipation and moments of breakthrough coming. Right now that is just a feeling, so I am hoping to see it come about in my/our lives increasingly. Accompanying this is the feeling for a few middle-of-the-nights in a row of having walked through a veil into an environment that feels better on the other side. The first walk through was most notable because it felt like I was walking through a membrane from a really unhappy place into a place that felt so much fresher! It was a big relief to feel like I was approaching someplace that felt more at home. The others have been increasingly joyful step throughs, feeling more and more at home.

I'll update if I have more observations.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
And the biggest difference I note so far is that there is some awareness, consciously, of the need for the old way not working anymore, so a need for something new, along with a biiiig resistance to it and a feeling of it being too big a job
In many of his recent channellings, Kryon (channeled by Lee Carroll), speaks about the fact that many of our old ways of healing, connecting, etc., no longer work (or don't work as well) in this new energetic environment. The ways we learned before worked just fine in the "old energy", but aren't really necessary or appropriate for the new.

I find it interesting to consider that we may have to "forget" (or let go) of so many things we think we know in order to adapt to the new. I guess it's much like we have to "empty the vessel" in order to fill it back up again with something fresh!

Reactions: Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
many of our old ways of healing, connecting, etc., no longer work (or don't work as well) in this new energetic environment.
Interesting. That would imply obviously that we have to learn the new ways, therefore three options appear clear: 1. We learn the "hard way," meaning trail and error -which could take a bit of time. 2. The teachers will appear that will be the ones providing the new knowledge to start a knew cycle. 3. A combination of the first two. If that is correct, my questions would be then, who are going to be the new teachers? where are they coming from? could this be a repeat of what has been said by some that ancient knowledge was given to our ancestors by extra-terrestrials thousands of years ago? Intriguing indeed.
(I remember having read a couple of times or so that The Event is associated with the return of the "old gods" that would re-appear to teach humanity once again.)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting. That would imply obviously that we have to learn the new ways, therefore three options appear clear: 1. We learn the "hard way," meaning trail and error -which could take a bit of time. 2. The teachers will appear that will be the ones providing the new knowledge to start a knew cycle. 3. A combination of the first two.
So the feeling I get from the veil-stepping is that it just isn't as difficult to do some things as it has been. It will just be/is obvious how some things, at least, can be done so much more easily, once we accept the need for doing things differently and once we spend a moment or two to ponder how. So I'm not sure how much need there will be for the help. I think muuuch less than we might think.

Please don't ask me to explain that, it's just what it feels like!:bag:rolleyes:o:)
I can't even decide whether to use the future or the present tense:)|:ROFL:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I find it interesting to consider that we may have to "forget" (or let go) of so many things we think we know in order to adapt to the new. I guess it's much like we have to "empty the vessel" in order to fill it back up again with something fresh!
Thanks, SG. I appreciate this analogy<3 and think that the forgetting part may be quite key right now.:eek::p:-D along with a willingness to experiment and laugh at any mistakes along the way:fp

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
If that is correct, my questions would be then, who are going to be the new teachers? where are they coming from? could this be a repeat of what has been said by some that ancient knowledge was given to our ancestors by extra-terrestrials thousands of years ago? Intriguing indeed.
In the many Kryon channelings I've read or listened to, he's always said that the "Old Souls" (and I think that means many of the awakened folks here) will be the ones who will lead the way...simply by being ourselves. If we're able to maintain our composure by remaining centered, balanced, and "in tune" with our "Higher" guidance while others are losing their heads, so to speak, we'll be able to become beacons of light in a stormy sea. Through sharing unconditional love and compassion with those all around us, calm and reason can then spread and prevail.

So the feeling I get from the veil-stepping is that it just isn't as difficult to do some things as it has been. It will just be/is obvious how some things, at least, can be done so much more easily, once we accept the need for doing things differently and once we spend a moment or two to ponder how.
Great perception, Lila and I agree! That's been my feeling as well (although I haven't done any conscious veil-stepping). I can't help but think things are easier than we believe them to be--and that we don't really need all the physical tools, ceremonies, and rituals we've grown accustomed to for eons. Perhaps it really is just a case of believing in our own power and BEING in that power when we need to be. Kryon, and indeed many others, continue to encourage us to seek within--through meditation or in direct seeking of guidance from our own "Higher Self". Stepping out of time for a just a moment (even in an emergency) to calm oneself and connect with our own inner guidance systems can do wonders in allowing us to intuitively understand what to do next.

At the end of the day, I think it all comes down to trusting in ourselves. :)

Reactions: Carl and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Interesting....
(I remember having read a couple of times or so that The Event is associated with the return of the "old gods" that would re-appear to teach humanity once again.)
That is exactly why I remain wary of The Event and all its promises. Anything which comes at a predictable time from beyond a veil that was put in place by our oppressors must be an unseen thing of their creation manifesting now to promote deception, to make their unadvertised aims easier to bring into being. Unfortunately, the New Age, which I have loved in the early stages of my unfolding, is now seen by me as a beacon of light, yes, false light.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I agree and I will have to remind myself on a daily basis to do just that so I guess I will start every morning with a vessel empty and begin with a fresh happiness and joy song! Thanks Stargazer! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)