Gaia Portal - Harmonics amplify (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A friend just sent me latest Gaia Portal, and it pertains to an experience yesterday. I was at a healing session, and we were talking about our new roles of speaking up and moving forward with knowledge and in harmony. When I got up and opened my eyes, the room was filled with pink light. I commented on it, and the healer said "I don't see what you do, but I can feel it".

Harmonics amplify in Presence of all with ears of Higher Perception.

Stepwise introductions present as needed.

Stereotypes are ignored and dissolve with rapidity.

Clearances are given to the Higher Mind Hue-Beings.

Stars rise from the depths.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This old world is a changing, I'm thinking we turned a corner. (as he knocks over his beer all over his computer desk....:eek::)) some things will never change...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I saw pink light yesterday. It was at the time of sunset, but it appeared to be in the air, not just the pink of the clouds. (We do get stunning sunsets, here in Perth, Western Australia). I saw the pink in the air through a window, and had to go to another window to confirm that the clouds were also pink at that time.

Now you've got me thinking.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Makes you wonder what else we can see, right?

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This old world is a changing, I'm thinking we turned a corner. (as he knocks over his beer all over his computer desk....:eek::)) some things will never change...
Pucksterguy, thanks for posting that so I know I'm not the only one who is clumsy now<3
All sorts of minor disasters, breaks and almost-disasters, just-catching something about to fall, etc seem to be following me about just now. Makes me wonder what type of 'trickster' energies are about me at the moment. It has all bee in good fun, joyful, and, funny enough, I seem to have some choice over the little disasters. Sometimes I 'see' the possibility of something breaking, giving me the chance to choose it or say 'no' to it, letting the energies be dispersed in some other way, less dear to me.
Anyway, thanks for posting about your beer:))

... I don't think I've broken anything pink recently, lol.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, I was wondering if it was little ways to disperse chaos... as an alternative to bigger, perhaps more cumulatively harmful chaos?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Yes, I was wondering if it was little ways to disperse chaos... as an alternative to bigger, perhaps more cumulatively harmful chaos?
Just like all those little earthquakes that relieve some of the pressure...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)