Article HAPPY NEW MOON VIRGOS, & HAPPY RELATIONSHIP NEW MOON PISCES! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
astrology by laron.jpg

Virgos should feel their new beginning coming along although Mercury slowing down to station COULD cause some hiccups still.
The dual affect of push pull could cause some unusual happenings and for myself I experienced two cancellations in two days, one Virgo related and one Pisces related and now I hear of another Pisces situation.

These were important life changing situations, two to do with health.
I also heard of another health cancellation a few days ago that was quite intense.

I can only hope better things are coming after Mercury gets “hir” act together as it IS a powerful new beginning after all with strong aspects around it for Virgos and others of us as well.

Virgo New Moon is traditionally about having a big tidy up of our lives, Taking care of the little things we have put off. Having health checks, also for our animal companions if needed.
But it seems it may be best generally to wait a couple of days for the really important decisions to be put into action as we may not have all the information we need just yet.
There is a hidden factor lurking still that may not affect us all but it definitely is affecting some of us.

The same for Pisces in relation to "others" , how they relate and decisions around how they can make adjustments for that purpose.
So use this time as a review and be patient as the real shift could come after tomorrow and towards the crescent Moon.
I think basically this is a time to make sure we have all the facts before we make a move.

I want to mention that Pallas yesterday entered Libra which formed a square aspect with Vesta moving into Cancer.
Pallas in Libra is highly political and means world leaders deliberating - discussing peacefully what should happen next, in a positive way as a rule, so that everyone has a say and everything is fair.

The square to Vesta in Cancer means that we must protect our security zones and it also means that some world leaders may be worried for their people, moreso than usual, making sure they are protected.
Efforts will be made to cover all bases.

Feelings will come into this a little more than usual and deep concern so the results may be different to what the world is expecting as two world leaders deemed dangerous by most meet at this time for talks in r u s s I a .

Today Ceres is with Haumea before moving into Scorpio tomorrow to influence the collective to dive deeply into the unconscious with passion in regard to love and nurturing of all beings, helping us to dig out the traumas, the old PTSD that inhibits humankind moving forward in its spiritual evolution. She will help us rise above the blocks we carry to find a place of unconditional love wherever it is possible to do so. She has her work cut out for sure!

The Goddess energy so strong at present including Lilith moving to Virgo, is all about the above bringing motivation to put our energies towards co-creating with passion and love something vastly better world wide than now exists.

In the system we are now in we can only do this by people power of an elevated kind that can impress the more evolved of those who have the courage, right motive and money to lead the way, those who can appeal to the better side of human nature which is mostly sadly lacking at this time.
But there are better times ahead…

From tomorrow Mercury releases information to the world, and also individually after stationing at 8 degrees Virgo, so communication will flow again and information will turn up.

The Sabian symbol is (and we use the symbol for 9 which is how its done as the degree is moving forward always) which is “An expressionist painter making a futuristic drawing”.

This means that individualism and originality is the uppermost requirement in this situation; even against any pressure for traditional response as it is our individual creativity that is needed now. This is about creating and planning for the future , seeing things ahead of their time.

So I would think we are going to be taking a quantum leap into the future any time now. This has already begun in fact.

Sun trine Uranus tomorrow says the same.

Thank you to Laron G S for the art and Lynda Hill for the Sabian symbol interpretation.

• Magical
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)