Healing sounds (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Posting for a friend :gig:grn
1699029429212.jpeg
That pretty much describes what holds your body together. I am posting a video by Eileen McKusick. She has a practice that concentrates on sound healing. The video concentrates on a new tuning fork and it's healing properties. She can explain it better then I ever will. She also has a you tube channel explaining different frequencies and their benefits. I hope this offers new insights on health and wellness.
Banner Image for Free Session with 222
A gift just for you! We are very excited about the upcoming addition to our tuning fork family - the 222 Hz Unweighted Tuning Fork.

We'd like you to experience this beautiful frequency. Please enjoy this new, free tuning session from Eileen!
Unlike our working forks that are designed for field combing, the 222 Hz is a BEING fork with a pleasant, soothing sound. This tuning session gently creates space to spread out into your own authentic expression.
Product Image for 222
Take 15 minutes to center and bloom with Eileen and the new 222 Hz Unweighted Tuning Fork. Discover its beautiful ability to bring us into presence and serenity.

⭐Our NEW 222 Hz Unweighted Tuning Fork will be released on November 9th! Preorders not available. Keep an eye out on our social channels and newsletters to be the first in line! ⭐

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: Lila and Sinera
OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I can't get to the video to load. It is offered for free on her website but I had to "buy" it. For free just register. I'll put up a cople of her you tube videos in the mean time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)