Remote Group Healing: weekend of June 17, 2023 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The big solstice is approaching just a few days after this session; winter or summer solstice, depending on where you are on the globe. I'm feeling like this is a good time to try something differentO.o:D I'm thinking of it as a bit of an experiment. You can join me in the experiment or do your 'usual thing' for this session. Either way, please post any of your intentions below.
My own intentions are to ask for healing for my mama who is not experiencing anything specific now, just that she is frailer than she used to be and could likely use a boost. My daughter's eye is still being cared for so I'd like to ask for healing to be sent her way too. And our dear June has been another person to whom we've sent healing recently, so she'll certainly be on my mind as we enjoy our session.

The idea for this week is to experiment with taking a healing intention (or 2 intentions or 9 or 19 or however many intentions) and imagining throwing it out into a well prepared universe full of love, compassion and the means to create healing. I see our circle as a healing space all on its own so throwing our intentions into the circle would seem a great way to do this. I can also imagine healing baths, buildings, groves of specific trees, animal or humanoid presences which would be present specifically for the purpose of healing in a beautiful way<3

As usual, let us know whatever of this resonates for you as we definitely build on each other's ideas during these sessions. I'm already setting up this space as I write this so it'll be ready with all the perfect ingredients to be added by our group for something magical... because that seems to be what we do here:-D

1686851990927.png 1686852108919.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes manujarch

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1686852149226.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :)) :ROFL:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Love this idear of the fact that our healing circle is "a healing space all on its own so throwing our intentions into the circle would seem a great way to do this". Youre words Lila. Just perfect. It feels as a living space. Full of wonder and healing. And I am in. Ofcource with focus on youre mother and daughter Lila and on my dear friend June. Please include Melissa and her painful back and Fenny with her horce Yara again. Fenny had a very difficult childhood and she got Yara as a foal when she was 16 and takes care for her for 7 years now. So Yara has carried Fennies greeve, anger and dissapointment. When Yara relaxes Fenny relaxes and when Fenny relaxes Yara relaxes.
She is very grateful for our help. In Love and healing Light we stand as One Xxx

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In, focusing on all who need healing including Reece who is still in pain and low in spirits..

A big thankyou for your thoughts for me , I am struggling for breath with the slightest exertion and now registered partially sighted so any help is much appreciated.❤

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
We have a lot of people joining our circle this week for our healing intentions:
My mother and daughter
June
Melissa
Fenny and Yara

'See' you soon :-D

I'm already remembering last week's sparkling circle which was lifted up by the Ydrassil-like tree, so I wonder what will come up this week.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This week our circle was accompanied by a honor guard of beings who stood behind us, holding up long poles w fan-like foliage on top. They held us close and safe while a column of fire built in the middle, high up above our circle.

As this column reached down toward us it took on the form of tree bark which was twisted into a spiral as all our sorrows and worries and dysfunction (physical and otherwise) got gently pulled out into the fire up above.

Then the swirling in the middle stopped and I looked around at each of (including my mom and daughter, Fenny and Yara and Melissa). We all glowed and had a healthy golden arua around us.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I poured out my intentions into our space of love and healing then promptly fell asleep, I woke up a bit later and did the whole thing again and guess what, yep same thing, woke up, tried one more time and heard the words ‘ golden rain.’
Maybe I would’ve seen it had I been able to stay awake but hearing was good enough for me to know that the Intentions thrown out fell on us golden rain.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Golden rain sounds wonderful :-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Everything was perfect with Yara. She leaves the meadow now calmly and the saddle fitting went fine. And my dear son Stein helpt enormously. He worked with Yara in such a strong and loving way. I was so proud!! Grateful. Xxx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)