Resource: Practitioners, Methods that helped with ... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A few times people have posted resources for things that they thought might be helpful for folks on this site. So far we have online homeschool resources, parenting resources and resources for planning trails. There may be others too that did not come up with my search word.

Any of us may have health issues (or know of someone who has health issues) for which would like additional resources to supplement what our local health system has to offer. Or we may want to know about ways to enhance our wellness. The intent of this post is to share ideas, allowing one to research something that resonates and perhaps try it out.
I'll add the usual (and obvious legal) disclaimer that such advice is not intended to replace one's medical team's advice nor is it intended to act as treatment or advice.
It is intended for individuals to share experiences and it is intended to help the self-motivated dig deeper. Many great new systems have emerged from sharing information; everything from Alcoholics Anonymous (and the plethora of branching __ Anonymous groups) to support groups of all kinds to the internet.

Let the sharing begin!

Refined criteria may emerge, but to get the ball rolling I will suggest that the ideal post may contain the elements below.
- name/s of modality
- a brief blurb of what one might expect, or a story of what your experienced; people's experiences may vary
- what you did and/or didn't like about the experience
- practitioners or a link to find practitioners locally (please check if your practitioner wants information shared)

A post with less than the above criteria may still be awesome for someone, so please post away!

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Again, to get things rolling I'll give an example.

I have used essential oils for a number of reasons, mostly health and emotion supportive reasons. I plan future posts on the support of body systems, wellness support, etc. How can you not love something that smells so good (or is that just me?:D)

For the latter there is a technique called the Emotional Release Technique (EFT) that I have found very helpful when emotionally stuck. Once learned, it can be done in the moment on oneself or another, very simply with a few oils. One can be taken through the process remotely too. Something I love about oils is the rapid responses that can be typical, especially via inhalation which allows them rapid access to our system. Another is that I absolutely love the 'clean' smells. Not all of them, but most. The risk of reactions is small, though present, so it seems wise to start 'slow and low', especially with unfamiliar oils. It seems wise to share the unpleasant experiences as well.

If anyone wants more information, you can ask here or private message me regarding oils. I believe others, including Anaeika, also have experience to offer in this area. There is much potential here, it seems to me. Something as simple as inhaling cedarwood from one's palms to ground oneself with this beautiful smell can be amazing and quick!
To look up EFT you can start with this link: http://drperkus.com/home
There are sometimes free Facebook classes with which you can try it out.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you, Lila, for creating this helpful post. I second the therapuetic use of essential oils & have found them helpful to both physical & emotional healing. There are plans to discuss the use of them further on this forum.

Also, I encourage everyone to use every tool on their toolbelt for healing purposes. Every modality has merit & should be honored. As a disclaimer, if you are feeling suicidal or homicidal or are persistently and acutely disabled (unable to function), please consult a professional through traditional channels, as this is a state of emergency and is temporary. Medication & other interventions are very appropriate in these situations. It is a brave choice to get help & is not shameful.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
EFT, or acupressure tapping, is great! Dr. Mercola is an advocate of this technique. It is also commonly used in chiropractic offices.
https://eft.mercola.com/
This link also has videos to teach you how to tap yourself.

QHHT is an AMAZING healing tool! And quick too! I am a psychologist and am stunned by the fact that in as little as 5 hours so much processing of prior trauma can be safely & comfortably addressed and true healing can occur. In traditional counseling therapy, this emotional healing could take many sessions or years.
Here is a link to find a certified QHHT practitioner in your area:
https://www.qhhtofficial.com/
There are also practitioners on this forum who are waiting for you to ask for their service. My personal vote is for Laron because I can personnally testisfy for how much he has helped me.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Sidenote/tangent, but is related to EFT:

So yesterday morning I was in the mall, waiting in line to buy myself a movie ticket. These two elderly ladies stood behind me, wondering what a sweet elderly man exercising near the stairwell was doing. I told them he was doing EFT. They told me they heard of EFT! And then they were inspired to do the same.

For over a year now Spirit has had me learning about Shungite, which led to studying Carbon60 and vast amounts of peer reviewed published research papers. As I piled through them all I came to understand why Spirit had me doing it. The toll our bodies are taking due to our technologies, in many cases pharmaceuticals, genetically altered food and electromagnetic frequency's is causing health issues to be common that were just 2 generations ago extremely rare.

This led to me building a lab (why I haven't been around much lately!) and the production of Carbon 60 in Olive Oil, Avocado Oil and Sun Flower Oil (for those on heart medications).
I have a website up now, though still a bit under construction (like waiting for photos from the photographer and a few other odds and ends) and on the Research page you can see and read a small selection of the very recent research around the extreme benefits of ingesting Carbon 60 for staving off the effects of modern life and keeping quality of life late into advanced ages. www.c60solutions.com

It was not my original intent to make it for public sale due to the extreme cost of acquiring pure 99.95% pure carbon 60 ( it cost more per ounce than pure gold) but as I came to understand what 'Bucky Balls" can do for health and excitedly told friends, they all wanted some too and so a small chemistry lab cottage business was born and it has become my quiet way to fight back against the many things which take away our good health. Please see www.c60solutions.com and look at the research. If you are still interested I have much more research but didn't put it on the website as it seemed overkill. :)
Please excuse the construction messiness on the site - it's almost finished!
Blessings and Good Health to you all!

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, see one if you need one. The C60 carbon I make available is presumably used for testing on pets, while some of us including athletes self prescribe it for ourselves - C60Solutions merely makes it available for animal testing and lab experiments and does not encourage it for human consumption, as it is not yet FDA approved.
While the original Baati tests where they tried to kill mice with it and instead ended up extending the mice's lifespans radically inspired many small labs to pop up we don't presume that what happens to one type of mammal will be the same for another type of mammal until the FDA says it is so. So we presume you are purchasing it for you aging pets health and reduction of tumors.
When it does become available and certified for consumption for humans by organizations whom have initials, C60 in carrier oils will no doubt be patented and owned by big pharma and the Bucky Balls (c60) used as carriers for slow release medicines needing to pass the blood brain barrier. Etc Etc...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)