Article THE ARIES PERIGEE FULL MOON APPROACHES WITH ALL ITS FIERY CREATIVE, ASSERTIVE, HIGHLY MOTIVATING ENERGY (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
aries full  moon.jpg

We are beginning to feel the effect of the Full Moon approaching, this one in Aries which will be almost Perigee, so its going to be a big Moon.

Perigee happens the day before the Full Moon at 2 in the afternoon in NZ which is the 28th here, with the Full Moon exact at 11 pm the next day so that’s a difference of 33 hours which is why its not a Full Supermoon as they are now called.

The Full Moon should be on the 29th in most places in the world as far as I can work out

The Perigee is still powerful enough to add to the Moon energies and brings the likelihood of bigger than usual EQS and extreme weather, world events too especially as Libra is involved, in political areas.
I would think protests world wide will be a strong feature during this Full Moon phase build up.

I'm pretty sure the Moon will be over South Africa around the time of the Full Moon according to the world light map. Is interesting to follow the path of the Moon.

It will fall at 6 degrees Aries.

Aries Sunsign people, Ascs, MC, Moon in Aries will feel this Full Moon most in the sense of needing to keep extra busy which Aries Moon folk are anyway probably more so than Aries Sun as their emotions are more involved in the “busy ness”.

Librans will feel it also as its their opposite sign and happens while the Sun is in their sign so they are extremely involved in the energies as well.

Remember that Full Moons are strongest on approach whereas New Moon on the day or afterwards.

This one could be hectic, could bring some aches and pains out to heal, but is positive in that action is likely to be taken.

Try to count to ten those who are naturally impatient before speaking or acting. Decisions should wait until after the Full Moon so minds are not changed when logic returns and things slow down again.
Aries rules heads, faces, teeth too quite often, sinuses and accidents caused by impulsiveness or anger.

This Moon will generate a lot of motivation and creative force so use this to your advantage with care and courage that suits each individual.
Individualism is an Aries concept as is assertive energy and competition which is not always a bad thing.

The Full Moon itself is likely to bring situations where we may have a dilemma with whether to lead the way, assert independent thinking and action, or whether to join a team and share with others, cooperate and find a middle way.

Mostly it will be a time for those who have hung back to feel a need to be noticed, also not a bad thing as long as your “observer” self is standing by.
This part of self is often in our dreams as someone you know is there but you don’t know who it is. I experience it often myself even if I recognise others in the dream as the "unknown person"..

The usual vivid dreams will occur more as this Full Moon approaches and some extreme feelings, or /and reactions -anxiety is possible too.

With this one be observant while driving and don’t be drawn into other peoples dramas. Pent up stuff that’s lurking will come out with this fire sign energy.

There are no major aspects on the day which is always helpful but Perigee will make it strong energy wise for those who celebrate the Full Moon as a healing force which it is on all levels.

The day before , 27/28th brings Venus conjunct Juno 21 Leo, a positive influence for relationships, needed with the energies of this independent Moon, and Mercury quincunx Chiron around 19 degrees Virgo and Aries, helping us access our deeper wisdom.

The day after is Venus squaring Uranus at 21 degrees which is a strong effect on our emotional bodies such as would be the effect if some unexpected happenings or revelations will be helping to release a few stuck places and patterns.

This is to be expected as we enter more into the chaos that always comes before human consciousness rises as its necessary to have the occasional shock to help us understand that this world is not the world we grew up in, and especially so not the world our parents grew up in, although even then there were those who had to accept the unacceptable and adapt very quickly to new circumstances .

Its is now more about a collective change where everyone has to see what only a few could before this time…

The famous quote from the Wizard of Oz comes to mind.
“Toto, I’ve a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.”

• Love this post!
Reactions: DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)