Article THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE NEW AGE AND THE RISE OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM OVER THE EQUATORIAL PLANE TOWARDS THE GALACTIC CENTRE (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
GA5.jpg
THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE NEW AGE AND THE RISE OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM OVER THE EQUATORIAL PLANE OF THE GALAXY TOWARDS THE GALACTIC CENTRE, AND A PROBABLE CONNECTION TO THE END PART OF KALI YUGA.

BUT FIRST PLUTO STATIONS AND VENUS PREPARES TO ENTER VIRGO AFTER FAR TOO LONG IN LEO.

Before I get to the more heavy subjects, for those who only want current astrology and may not want a long read, I will get onto todays astrology where most important immediate news is that Pluto is at station before going direct at 27 53 degrees Capricorn, so 28 pretty much.
This marks a turning point for all of us in different ways, also according to any strong transits Pluto is making to your personal planets or angles in your birth chart.

This is the key date when those influences which will be largely about endings and new beginnings, transformation in many areas of your lives, that has been ongoing along with the shadow work you have been doing in the last 18 months or so will begin to ease and show some good results. This is a time of us taking back our power after this day.
Our personal power will return, especially so for Scorpios and anyone with Scorpio Ascending sign or Midheaven, Moon too.

Those born around the above degree in Capricorn and after are definitely having a major turning point today for the better.
And if you have been going through a “Hades Moon" (Pluto /Moon aspect ) then you will notice an easing of the intensity of feelings from the last months more than anyone.
I have heard many people lately stressing so much about their past and their current deep pain and fear, feeling blocked and uncertain if they can go on. This is when that changes for the better.

For the world also, politically this is a big day as USA for instance has been having its Pluto return, a time of massive transformation when much has been revealed that was hidden before plus massive power struggles. And I believe the USA constitution in regard to basic human rights has never been more under focus.
Many new developments politically are about to take place as the Solar Eclipse approaches and Pluto is part of this.
Another reason Pluto moving forward is important is that it will be moving back towards Aquarius and the New Age energies coming in strongly once more at the end of January. While back in Capricorn he has brought back the blame, punish and control patriarchal influence from our distant past, also uncovering what the world needs to see before we move on to what has to happen next.

This move of Pluto is very timely as it will shift a balance of power where it needs to be shifted .
Pluto rules the masses so all are affected my his movements especially when he is changing signs.

The other important matter is Venus moving to Virgo tomorrow after being in LEO since June ,(due to Rx) so we are more than ready for emotional changes, to get a little more thoughtful about where and how we put our emotional energy and focus.
Its no longer just about self , but more about a caring sort of love, a
cautious approach to love, methodical and thorough. This is really good for Virgos , also for Taureans and Librans but we will all feel this switch of energy .

Tomorrow Pluto gets straight to work as well being square to Mars which happens at 28 Capricorn and Libra, so as Venus moves into Virgo bringing that little bit of caution, we also, or some of us might find ourselves between a rock and a hard place. This is a very stubborn, "headbutting" aspect so we must all take care with this to avoid people and situations we know will be difficult.

And speaking of Pluto, now to my greatest passion at present for our collective future at least as I am mostly focused on the “bigger picture” these days, as that is what it is, as life is becoming "bigger" somehow for all of us.
So for those who want to stop reading and get on with their day this is where things get a little different , even weird for many of you.
I have been experiencing and observing myself while at the same time studying up on a little astronomy to get the science for this which we were taught nothing of all those years ago.
I used books to teach myself astrology and occasional sit down talks with some very old, experienced astrologers. Then later did my Diploma with someone well respected in the FAA, Alan Johnson

I am hearing the stories and I am seeing the results of this New Age emerging as when ages change there is always chaos, unusual things happen and people change, sometimes not understanding whats going on or even believing that its happening. I do believe this sort of scenario will keep up until at least April 2024 when even those who are the most conservative towards change and acceptance of unusual phenomena will have to admit something strange is happening and the world is definitely very different now.

I KNEW things were changing rapidly both from the beginning of 2020 with all its sudden fear generated control, and then from April last year 2022 when the Nodal Bind ended after 2 ½ years, and after Jupiter and Neptune were conjunct in Pisces that same month to end the darker part of that new beginning (from when Saturn and Jupiter conjuncted in Aquarius Dec 2020.)

I felt a distinct lift in energies after very dark times then, and in fact there were many mandates lifted after that and in my country we could travel to Australia again and people could travel here as even if vaccinated there was a period of time when we could not.
I observed the effect Jupiter in Pisces had on laws and Gov mandates, as Jupiter is about law , lawful law, and Saturn is about legal law.
Pisces is about “natural” spiritual law or biblical, if you want to put it that way but it’s a very, very old law also including the law of the sea. Since Jupiter went into Pisces and during that time this old law made a huge comeback, with many people studying it in earnest to win court cases and just to remain in their own personal sovereign state of being able to refuse anything that went against their human rights.

I know one or two world leaders have become well versed in it.

The time is coming which coincides with the total solar eclipse in Aries next year April 2024 which will bring a great move back to common law, changing the current legal system forever as a wonderful team of people originating in Ireland – the Free state will teach the world what its all about as they had to learn to free themselves from England. Because this has already been established, this Free State of Ireland has the power to bring this back this old law for the rest of the world. (Trust me on this). This of course will take time but it begins then in April 2024 with the first trials happening in England.

Trial by a common law jury which has been talked about much more recently will become a reality. But that’s another story.

April 2024 will also change USA politics forever when the total solar eclipse passes that country and no matter what anyone thinks of USA it is a country that leads the world and has massive power in leadership. The American constitution will return to what it originally was as its based on common or natural law. This too will take time but it begins then.

The end of the 432,000 years of the dark age known as Kali yuga is close although you will only hear from the most wise of sages when it could end . Sai Baba for instance told his devotees that Prema Sai the third incarnation of that specific avatar (and I met Sai Baba in person and saw his miracles (also when he wasn’t there in p0erson), would be born near 2026 , coming to help raise consciousness of mankind for the “Golden age" which comes after Kali yuga..

I mention this as Pluto has entered Aquarius March this year to finish what Saturn and Jupiter began for this Golden Age or Aquarian age which is another name for it, over the next 22 years or so.

It is coincidently said by those who have done the math that the next 25 years will be the changeover from the dark Kali Yuga age, to the first stages of the Golden age, bearing in mind there were times when it was much worse than it is now as the dark is now ending, but during this time ahead there will be great chaos, wars and confusion as well as some awe inspiring events.
This is in tune with Pluto in Aquarius as he will be there until 2044 .
And finally and more to the point of what I have discovered recently in the world of astronomy, our solar system IS rising higher towards the galactic centre across the band of the equatorial plane and as this happens we are getting different light emanations from that centre.

This has happened in a very far distant past and aligns with what I learnt long ago from my first real teacher Lobsang Rampa , a Tibetan Lama who spoke of the age of Kali Yuga being like a giant pendulum that swings ever so slowly back and forth bringing the different ages and he wrote in the 1960s and 70’s that we were coming to the end of Kai Yuga.
This new age coming doesnt mean when it arrives totally things will be perfect as people will still have free will. But there will be more freedom of the individual.
We all tend to think of this New Age as something unreal, heaven like even and it is true our senses will be different, as we will be more intuitive, ESP will be more common and we will be able to tune more into our fellow humans beings. We will also gain access to the pockets of information/ knowledge that has been hidden in our neurological circuits either from birth or later.

I like to have the scientific explanation as well as higher dimensional information, Pure science blends with spirituality anyway and this will become moreso. We do not have to worry about AI as its already here and being used. It is only dangerous when the wrong people get hold of it or program it, similar to anything else in the world.
A wise man I know and whom I am not sure if I agree with says it is not love that binds the universe together its light and its consciousness. To me the three are the same , just different names, Love is actually a form of light and a form of consciousness. The creator God energy is all of that which we live within and when we accept we are part of that it holds us and takes care of us always..

More fairness, less judgement is something that is coming. Blame punish and control is on the way out.
There will be better technology via real science , amazing breakthroughs there. Our society will gain a better moral structure for all people and most importantly every day people, families etc will have a say in everything that matters.

We already believe more light is reaching us to elevate our consciousness but we tend to think of the light as coming from a different dimension and in a sense it is with our solar system moving towards the Galactic centre . It takes millions of years for our tiny solar system to orbit the Galaxy as it happens.
Its interesting that my first teacher in all of this was Lobsang Rampa just as I find similar wisdom in a more scientific form perhaps coming from someone who looks a lot like him!

The Sun being the centre of our solar system, will be the first affected by this slow move into the higher galaxy and the Sun in turn affects our Earth so as this happens more and more a dual influence of energies will be in effect which will cause people to react erratically as we adapt to these new forces which is basically based around light. The planet itself could also react erratically with weather patterns and earth changes, but these have always been so.

The extra light energy which I don’t even begin to understand is stimulating our hidden senses and our 4th or even 5th dimensional awareness of self and others.
Even those of us who have seen unusual phenomena and I definitely have and experienced it are noticing things are getting even more so. Something else I notice is that visualizing what we want for self or others is actually happening now . I had such an even happen today and am still in a little shock over that. One of the miracles when I had been in despair over something…

There is self confrontation taking place to modify our attitudes and actions as well. Old karma is being dealt with and emotional blocks are being taken care of, sometimes in painful ways. Old PTSD has been triggered more all this year than I have ever seen it in myself and others so we have to learn to let go of those old traumas, easier said than done but possible. That’s where all those quincunxes I wrote about come into things.
Some of the happenings wont appear normal when it comes to politics and what we thought of as “normal” which includes old rules and laws and all that has controlled us will be dealt with by higher forces than exist whether we believe this or not.

The energies now flowing to us are simply changing us and bringing a new paradigm to this solar system and we are adjusting to them. At this time we have heard there will be new information with regard to our ET friends from other planets and already this has begun. Their technology has been with us for a long time . We cannot think of these beings as warlike as we are, or as hostile or negative as we can be, as they are evolved beings well capable of understanding the most extreme concepts. But that is getting into a whole other area and is still nor widely accepted enough to talk about on this page.

These new eclipses beginning, due to there being a total solar eclipse coming in the sign of Aries in April next year is a new beginning in everything ruled by both Aries and Libra.
Aries can mean actual war and there may be a war of sorts but it is one where the outcome will be something worth fighting for.

It will also speed up the sense of the new strangeness emerging in our societies.
Call me crazy if you want to but we can no longer bury our heads in the sand and pretend that three years ago nothing out of the ordinary happened as it is did, and has, still is happening.
Our fight against a very dark part of our history and those who have been involved in it is coming to an end but slowly. In the process we actually becoming lighter in energies with new skills and knowledge which we MUST trust.

I have heard very few others who are voicing such predictions but some are, using a different medium or different words.
Media is one of the areas that will continue to change from Gov ruled to how it once was, a reporting of important real news around the globe without Gov censoring.

Although this HAS begun to change as I predicted it would last year when Mars went backwards in Gemini at the end of Oct 2022, which happened to be not that long after the Nodal bind ended and Jupiter and Neptune were together in Pisces. It all made sense to me.

This is when Elon Musk came on the scene to buy Twitter or when his moves began changing social medias policies totally, which is still happening. This man has money and that’s what power and money can do in the world. These people when there is “right motive” and understand money and corruption, can fight fire with fire.
We need people with this sort of power to stand up to the big league companies and world organisations funded by the corrupt elite, the elite that have been controlling humanity for a very long time, and I have lived a long time, but it the control came long before that.

Mine is a small voice but I feel I have a big purpose well beyond what as a human I “feel” about myself in these times we are in.
We are collectively discovering that everything is so much “more” than we thought it was. We are going to have to continue to stretch our brains to be able to assimilate it all. Mine has been stretching quite a bit lately , but still unable to really accept the evil I saw being done to people in these last years.
There is more of the amazing, unusual and awe inspiring to hit us all like a ton of bricks in the future only some bricks will be make of pure magic.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Bloody brilliant Janne!

This resonates with what Clif High says.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and Janne

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
In this interview, Dick says that Clif is an upgraded human and is doing important things.

Remote Viewer Richard Allgire speaks with David Nino Rodriguez

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Marjay

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 14, 2021
New Zealand
THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE NEW AGE AND THE RISE OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM OVER THE EQUATORIAL PLANE OF THE GALAXY TOWARDS THE GALACTIC CENTRE, AND A PROBABLE CONNECTION TO THE END PART OF KALI YUGA.

BUT FIRST PLUTO STATIONS AND VENUS PREPARES TO ENTER VIRGO AFTER FAR TOO LONG IN LEO.

Before I get to the more heavy subjects, for those who only want current astrology and may not want a long read, I will get onto todays astrology where most important immediate news is that Pluto is at station before going direct at 27 53 degrees Capricorn, so 28 pretty much.
This marks a turning point for all of us in different ways, also according to any strong transits Pluto is making to your personal planets or angles in your birth chart.

This is the key date when those influences which will be largely about endings and new beginnings, transformation in many areas of your lives, that has been ongoing along with the shadow work you have been doing in the last 18 months or so will begin to ease and show some good results. This is a time of us taking back our power after this day.
Our personal power will return, especially so for Scorpios and anyone with Scorpio Ascending sign or Midheaven, Moon too.

Those born around the above degree in Capricorn and after are definitely having a major turning point today for the better.
And if you have been going through a “Hades Moon" (Pluto /Moon aspect ) then you will notice an easing of the intensity of feelings from the last months more than anyone.
I have heard many people lately stressing so much about their past and their current deep pain and fear, feeling blocked and uncertain if they can go on. This is when that changes for the better.

For the world also, politically this is a big day as USA for instance has been having its Pluto return, a time of massive transformation when much has been revealed that was hidden before plus massive power struggles. And I believe the USA constitution in regard to basic human rights has never been more under focus.
Many new developments politically are about to take place as the Solar Eclipse approaches and Pluto is part of this.
Another reason Pluto moving forward is important is that it will be moving back towards Aquarius and the New Age energies coming in strongly once more at the end of January. While back in Capricorn he has brought back the blame, punish and control patriarchal influence from our distant past, also uncovering what the world needs to see before we move on to what has to happen next.

This move of Pluto is very timely as it will shift a balance of power where it needs to be shifted .
Pluto rules the masses so all are affected my his movements especially when he is changing signs.

The other important matter is Venus moving to Virgo tomorrow after being in LEO since June ,(due to Rx) so we are more than ready for emotional changes, to get a little more thoughtful about where and how we put our emotional energy and focus.
Its no longer just about self , but more about a caring sort of love, a
cautious approach to love, methodical and thorough. This is really good for Virgos , also for Taureans and Librans but we will all feel this switch of energy .

Tomorrow Pluto gets straight to work as well being square to Mars which happens at 28 Capricorn and Libra, so as Venus moves into Virgo bringing that little bit of caution, we also, or some of us might find ourselves between a rock and a hard place. This is a very stubborn, "headbutting" aspect so we must all take care with this to avoid people and situations we know will be difficult.

And speaking of Pluto, now to my greatest passion at present for our collective future at least as I am mostly focused on the “bigger picture” these days, as that is what it is, as life is becoming "bigger" somehow for all of us.
So for those who want to stop reading and get on with their day this is where things get a little different , even weird for many of you.
I have been experiencing and observing myself while at the same time studying up on a little astronomy to get the science for this which we were taught nothing of all those years ago.
I used books to teach myself astrology and occasional sit down talks with some very old, experienced astrologers. Then later did my Diploma with someone well respected in the FAA, Alan Johnson

I am hearing the stories and I am seeing the results of this New Age emerging as when ages change there is always chaos, unusual things happen and people change, sometimes not understanding whats going on or even believing that its happening. I do believe this sort of scenario will keep up until at least April 2024 when even those who are the most conservative towards change and acceptance of unusual phenomena will have to admit something strange is happening and the world is definitely very different now.

I KNEW things were changing rapidly both from the beginning of 2020 with all its sudden fear generated control, and then from April last year 2022 when the Nodal Bind ended after 2 ½ years, and after Jupiter and Neptune were conjunct in Pisces that same month to end the darker part of that new beginning (from when Saturn and Jupiter conjuncted in Aquarius Dec 2020.)

I felt a distinct lift in energies after very dark times then, and in fact there were many mandates lifted after that and in my country we could travel to Australia again and people could travel here as even if vaccinated there was a period of time when we could not.
I observed the effect Jupiter in Pisces had on laws and Gov mandates, as Jupiter is about law , lawful law, and Saturn is about legal law.
Pisces is about “natural” spiritual law or biblical, if you want to put it that way but it’s a very, very old law also including the law of the sea. Since Jupiter went into Pisces and during that time this old law made a huge comeback, with many people studying it in earnest to win court cases and just to remain in their own personal sovereign state of being able to refuse anything that went against their human rights.

I know one or two world leaders have become well versed in it.

The time is coming which coincides with the total solar eclipse in Aries next year April 2024 which will bring a great move back to common law, changing the current legal system forever as a wonderful team of people originating in Ireland – the Free state will teach the world what its all about as they had to learn to free themselves from England. Because this has already been established, this Free State of Ireland has the power to bring this back this old law for the rest of the world. (Trust me on this). This of course will take time but it begins then in April 2024 with the first trials happening in England.

Trial by a common law jury which has been talked about much more recently will become a reality. But that’s another story.

April 2024 will also change USA politics forever when the total solar eclipse passes that country and no matter what anyone thinks of USA it is a country that leads the world and has massive power in leadership. The American constitution will return to what it originally was as its based on common or natural law. This too will take time but it begins then.

The end of the 432,000 years of the dark age known as Kali yuga is close although you will only hear from the most wise of sages when it could end . Sai Baba for instance told his devotees that Prema Sai the third incarnation of that specific avatar (and I met Sai Baba in person and saw his miracles (also when he wasn’t there in p0erson), would be born near 2026 , coming to help raise consciousness of mankind for the “Golden age" which comes after Kali yuga..

I mention this as Pluto has entered Aquarius March this year to finish what Saturn and Jupiter began for this Golden Age or Aquarian age which is another name for it, over the next 22 years or so.

It is coincidently said by those who have done the math that the next 25 years will be the changeover from the dark Kali Yuga age, to the first stages of the Golden age, bearing in mind there were times when it was much worse than it is now as the dark is now ending, but during this time ahead there will be great chaos, wars and confusion as well as some awe inspiring events.
This is in tune with Pluto in Aquarius as he will be there until 2044 .
And finally and more to the point of what I have discovered recently in the world of astronomy, our solar system IS rising higher towards the galactic centre across the band of the equatorial plane and as this happens we are getting different light emanations from that centre.

This has happened in a very far distant past and aligns with what I learnt long ago from my first real teacher Lobsang Rampa , a Tibetan Lama who spoke of the age of Kali Yuga being like a giant pendulum that swings ever so slowly back and forth bringing the different ages and he wrote in the 1960s and 70’s that we were coming to the end of Kai Yuga.
This new age coming doesnt mean when it arrives totally things will be perfect as people will still have free will. But there will be more freedom of the individual.
We all tend to think of this New Age as something unreal, heaven like even and it is true our senses will be different, as we will be more intuitive, ESP will be more common and we will be able to tune more into our fellow humans beings. We will also gain access to the pockets of information/ knowledge that has been hidden in our neurological circuits either from birth or later.

I like to have the scientific explanation as well as higher dimensional information, Pure science blends with spirituality anyway and this will become moreso. We do not have to worry about AI as its already here and being used. It is only dangerous when the wrong people get hold of it or program it, similar to anything else in the world.
A wise man I know and whom I am not sure if I agree with says it is not love that binds the universe together its light and its consciousness. To me the three are the same , just different names, Love is actually a form of light and a form of consciousness. The creator God energy is all of that which we live within and when we accept we are part of that it holds us and takes care of us always..

More fairness, less judgement is something that is coming. Blame punish and control is on the way out.
There will be better technology via real science , amazing breakthroughs there. Our society will gain a better moral structure for all people and most importantly every day people, families etc will have a say in everything that matters.

We already believe more light is reaching us to elevate our consciousness but we tend to think of the light as coming from a different dimension and in a sense it is with our solar system moving towards the Galactic centre . It takes millions of years for our tiny solar system to orbit the Galaxy as it happens.
Its interesting that my first teacher in all of this was Lobsang Rampa just as I find similar wisdom in a more scientific form perhaps coming from someone who looks a lot like him!

The Sun being the centre of our solar system, will be the first affected by this slow move into the higher galaxy and the Sun in turn affects our Earth so as this happens more and more a dual influence of energies will be in effect which will cause people to react erratically as we adapt to these new forces which is basically based around light. The planet itself could also react erratically with weather patterns and earth changes, but these have always been so.

The extra light energy which I don’t even begin to understand is stimulating our hidden senses and our 4th or even 5th dimensional awareness of self and others.
Even those of us who have seen unusual phenomena and I definitely have and experienced it are noticing things are getting even more so. Something else I notice is that visualizing what we want for self or others is actually happening now . I had such an even happen today and am still in a little shock over that. One of the miracles when I had been in despair over something…

There is self confrontation taking place to modify our attitudes and actions as well. Old karma is being dealt with and emotional blocks are being taken care of, sometimes in painful ways. Old PTSD has been triggered more all this year than I have ever seen it in myself and others so we have to learn to let go of those old traumas, easier said than done but possible. That’s where all those quincunxes I wrote about come into things.
Some of the happenings wont appear normal when it comes to politics and what we thought of as “normal” which includes old rules and laws and all that has controlled us will be dealt with by higher forces than exist whether we believe this or not.

The energies now flowing to us are simply changing us and bringing a new paradigm to this solar system and we are adjusting to them. At this time we have heard there will be new information with regard to our ET friends from other planets and already this has begun. Their technology has been with us for a long time . We cannot think of these beings as warlike as we are, or as hostile or negative as we can be, as they are evolved beings well capable of understanding the most extreme concepts. But that is getting into a whole other area and is still nor widely accepted enough to talk about on this page.

These new eclipses beginning, due to there being a total solar eclipse coming in the sign of Aries in April next year is a new beginning in everything ruled by both Aries and Libra.
Aries can mean actual war and there may be a war of sorts but it is one where the outcome will be something worth fighting for.

It will also speed up the sense of the new strangeness emerging in our societies.
Call me crazy if you want to but we can no longer bury our heads in the sand and pretend that three years ago nothing out of the ordinary happened as it is did, and has, still is happening.
Our fight against a very dark part of our history and those who have been involved in it is coming to an end but slowly. In the process we actually becoming lighter in energies with new skills and knowledge which we MUST trust.

I have heard very few others who are voicing such predictions but some are, using a different medium or different words.
Media is one of the areas that will continue to change from Gov ruled to how it once was, a reporting of important real news around the globe without Gov censoring.

Although this HAS begun to change as I predicted it would last year when Mars went backwards in Gemini at the end of Oct 2022, which happened to be not that long after the Nodal bind ended and Jupiter and Neptune were together in Pisces. It all made sense to me.

This is when Elon Musk came on the scene to buy Twitter or when his moves began changing social medias policies totally, which is still happening. This man has money and that’s what power and money can do in the world. These people when there is “right motive” and understand money and corruption, can fight fire with fire.
We need people with this sort of power to stand up to the big league companies and world organisations funded by the corrupt elite, the elite that have been controlling humanity for a very long time, and I have lived a long time, but it the control came long before that.

Mine is a small voice but I feel I have a big purpose well beyond what as a human I “feel” about myself in these times we are in.
We are collectively discovering that everything is so much “more” than we thought it was. We are going to have to continue to stretch our brains to be able to assimilate it all. Mine has been stretching quite a bit lately , but still unable to really accept the evil I saw being done to people in these last years.
There is more of the amazing, unusual and awe inspiring to hit us all like a ton of bricks in the future only some bricks will be make of pure magic.
Excellent uplifting article, Namaste

• Thank you!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)