"Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Who would have thought a Green Day song sums up my time experience?

On Christmas Day, I experienced time more like a bubble. By the clock, 8 people had brunch with lively conversations and opened gifts with lots of stories in 1 hr. No way - My daughter was stunned at the realization, too.

It felt as though I went in and out of orbs or bubbles of being with the different people. Sure words were exchanged, but there was so much more - like a blending of spirit and love.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life.

Time of Your Life
Green Day

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have had a similar experience, Linda, So much had been going on and only about 30 mins had past, another time barely an hour had past, I knew it wasn't possible and until I read your post I thought I must be mistaken. Time seems to be slip sliding all over the place.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I know what you mean, June. The thing that surprised me about this episode is that other people were involved, and that my daughter noticed the same linear time discrepancy. It was such a relief to have another person who noticed the same thing.

Reactions: Stargazer

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Yes it is a relief, unfortunately there was nobody around for my time slips. but when my friend disappeared to me, he was also looking around for me, when I suddenly appeared he just seemed to accept it as weird. At least I know I didnt imagine it. Interesting times we are living in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Who would have thought a Green Day song sums up my time experience?

On Christmas Day, I experienced time more like a bubble. By the clock, 8 people had brunch with lively conversations and opened gifts with lots of stories in 1 hr. No way - My daughter was stunned at the realization, too.

It felt as though I went in and out of orbs or bubbles of being with the different people. Sure words were exchanged, but there was so much more - like a blending of spirit and love.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life.

Time of Your Life
Green Day
That sounds like a great day even with the time slips.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)