• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Unraveled Edition #5 | A Collection From The World Wide Web  (1 Viewer)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
transients.info submitted a new transients.info article.

Unraveled Edition #5 | A Collection From The World Wide Web 

Here's a collection of mostly recent information that cover the many topics in relation to what transients.info is all about, as well as a few intriguing things near the end.

Welcome to Unraveled Edition #5.

Here is Courtney Brown and the Farsight Institute's latest Time-cross Project session, focused in on predictions for January, 2017.
Life After Death

A conversation from the flipside with the recently departed Michael Newton
"For fans of my work, you know that as of late, I've been actively reaching out to the flipside to hear any messages, especially ones that contain new information. That is something I could not have known, or whomever I'm talking to could not have known prior to our speaking....
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:
L

Lynn

"The ducks in the bathroom are not mine" Oh my goodness! I just spent the last 30 minutes on that website. This guy is hilarious! Nothing like playing practical (harmless) jokes on strangers (and friends). I encourage anybody who might be having a no-good, horrible day to spend some time on David's site. Whew! Thank you!

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
I encourage anybody who might be having a no-good, horrible day to spend some time on David's site.
I agree! It certainly brings a smile. :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)