• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Unraveled Friday — Edition 38 | A Collection From The World Wide Web (1 Viewer)

transients

Just Arrived
transients.info submitted a new article.

Unraveled Friday — Edition 38 | A Collection From The World Wide Web
[caption id="attachment_11661" align="aligncenter" width="600"] See below[/caption]

20 OF THE BEST LOUISE HAY QUOTES TO REMEMBER HER LEGACY
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/08/30/20-beautiful-louise-hay-quotes-to-remember-her-legacy/

"A NEW KIND OF SPRITE? Barely 30 years ago, many researchers did not believe that upper atmospheric lightning existed—until 1989 when researchers from the University of Minnesota captured them on video tape. Now there is a menagerie of accepted forms: sprites, elves, gigantic jets, gnomes. These "transient luminous events" (TLEs) appear above thunderclouds, reaching toward...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Great article on magic mushrooms. That is a trip I would recommend to anyone.

The first time I took them I real*eyesed why I had such problems grounding, I am a mermaid.

I sat on the banks of the River Nith watch all of creation morphing in and out on a lovely sandbank. It really was a magical experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)