Unraveled Thursday | Edition 49: A Collection of Informational Links (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients submitted a new article

A day late, but this is a big edition of Unraveled. I was making a trip to and from Mexico so ran out of time to put this together yesterday. Enjoy!
—Laron

"Did you know that spiders can fly? New research shows that arachnids can launch themselves into the air using electric fields as a form of propulsion. These fields, which occur naturally in Earth's atmosphere, are linked to cosmic rays and solar activity. This raises the interesting possibility that spider flight and migrations may be controlled, to some degree, by space weather."
<a...
Continue reading the article in full.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
As for spiders flying, beetles have long been able to do the same using the non-moving parts of their wings - a "primitive" form of electrogravitic propulsion. The undersides of their wings are metallic and scalloped, thus causing a concentration of directed energy that some claim creates a form of propulsion. Early research was conducted by the early Russian scientists, later Eugene Podkletnov, with much of rheir seminal research later attributed to Townsend Brown.

Reactions: Laron

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Great edition Laron. Thanks very much for lots to read and absorb. Love the Sadhguru talk on acceptance.

One of the best so far!

Reactions: Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm branching out to a few new sources but I'm always looking for new sources!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)