The Event is Upon Us! (4 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
It's only a hundred years...I'm planning to be here for it. :D
Don't laugh, Lila...I'm serious! :) Well, you can laugh, but I'm still serious! O.o:D:ROFL::-)):))

Reactions: Lila

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
November 14, 2018

Are you available to connect?

I am. It is I. It is One.

There are additional things to say.

You must stand alone. You must stand alone. You must stand alone.

These times now are not times in which you will count on the strength of your fellow man or woman to hold you up, to support you.

You will ascend alone.

You will ascend individually.

You will reach a point in which you will look around 360 degrees and see that you are in fact alone. And also, that you are in fact holding yourself up.

You may not look as you imagined. However, you may, instead, be much bigger. For the you that stands alone is not ego-you, not little earth-you in 2018.

It is YOU - the BIG YOU. The YOU that is ONE and is All.

You will not recognize her or him because you've not yet met.

Oh, there have been glimpses. Powerful moments of connection to this you that is YOU - this YOU that is All.

You feel her/him more than see her/him.

For I tell you this, as you watch yourself stand there alone, you are alone only in your current thought. There are always those angels and others of you who are with you. They remain unseen yet not unknown.

They are known in your heart. There is a specific feeling that accompanies your fulfillment into space beyond this body you occupy.

It is a feeling of home.

This home does not reside in your body - it rents your physical self temporarily, as you are here in your physical self, waiting for recognition.

You will ascend as One. Because you are not able to ascend solitarily. This has been demonstrated already in your chosen timeline and is not to be repeated.

The Second Coming is the Coming of All.

It is as if Source expanded into 8 billion+ components that will simultaneously recognize their godhood, their unity, their Source.

These factions are not less than One. This imagining of being less than One is semantics. It is intentional. It has been created so that there would be every possible version and perversion of enlightenment.

Hue-Man is unique in his make-up and so will be unique in his ascension.

It cannot be foretold.

It is not like any other.

It is the Unification in the Physical of that which was not actually separate.

You must come together dramatically and absolutely. It is the way of your race.

For love is not possible when experienced in isolation or when observed as the opposite of hate. *

*Note, here it means that using hate in a conversation describing what love feels like is a misunderstanding of the truth of what love is. Sophia

It is possible as the only expression of one who has expanded and ascended.

Loves does not dictate action. With love there exists the possibility of separation. **

** Note, this meant physical separation as in relationship break-ups, re-locations, deaths, etc. Sophia

This is not loss and not to be viewed as true separation.

In truth there is never separation, all is One.

There is only one question now for you who travel this road -
"What would love do?"

Do that.

You will find peace there.

That is all.

Thank you.

The conversation ended.

https://sophialove.org/my-blog

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
There is only one question now for you who travel this road -
"What would love do?"

Do that.

You will find peace there.
Beautiful Lotos. Thank you for posting that.

May I clarify that it is important to ask this question in relation to oneself as well as others. Love the Self.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
SOC

The CAT(s) That Lived
2018-11-27 AT 9:40 PM
You know… I just read all of Lisa Rising Berry’s latest post, and…
https://lisarisingberry.wordpress.com/2018/11/26/dark-scorpio-energy-moves-into-flaming-sagittarius/
…I must say, I have seen all of the stuff she mentions at the end, too, just without ties to astrology. (Blossom Goodchild has also seen this same bridge thing, just not the timing.) So… I think we get the answers we need in the way we need to get them. Bottom line, three of us (and more CATs) are seeing the same thing. I predict that we’ll be crossing the bridge shortly, perhaps as early as the next 30 days.
~M2

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Before 2018 my spirituality was a very arranged matter - meditations from time to time when I felt like it, nothing regular because everything is what it is, I am, the rest is a constant change. No special effects. Voices, the third eye, astral travel - except for childhood and teenage. Nothing, completely nothing that resembles everything that I experienced in 2018.

I don't really understand what was going on, I don't fully understand what was going on. I don't understand what it was all I saw through the physical eyes, the third eye, what I experienced through the body, what through the heart, imagination, special effects around me.
The only thing I know is that it was good. I changed. There is no fear in me about life, death, health, finances, opinions of others. I discovered an incredible bond with nature, with my family. I felt like a galactic man. This is probably the best way to put it.

Now all this is gone again - no special effects, the third eye is as dark as a night. I won't say - there were very difficult periods this year. For me personally, professionally, spiritually - extremely difficult experiences, some straight from the novel sf / fantasy.

Of all the things that happened to me, the most important is my superpowers that I discovered that I have and can rely on them in 100%.

1. I am peace
2. I am love
3. I am consciousness
4. I am compassionate
5. I am in harmony
6. I am the unity of body, heart, mind and spirit
8) I am beyond this tangible life here, beyond this one story
9. I am a creator of myself and therefore of my reality

I discovered this superpowers when I definitely and clearly gave my own meaning to what was happening to me. Own meaning based on the conviction that everything that exists makes sense and this sense is what we create ourselves, or at least we can. This leads to self-knowledge, love for oneself, compassion for oneself, self-esteem, self-confidence and this leads to a life of gratitude not from the sense of being "somehow", but simply from the natural state of mind. I was very open to changes, the process of deconstruction and rejection of unnecessary limitations, assumptions, false beliefs, unconscious patterns was realized day by day.....

I discovered that my nature, my divine immortal nature, is much more than intellect, emotions, feelings.

I have discovered the depths of human history and its beauty. Honestly, I now call every human being a saint. I also call myself.

I know everything that the world is for me, life, everything that life brings me.... Everything is a reflection of how I relate to myself.

We are the Consciousness of the Source. We are pure unconditional Love. We are absolutely free. We are unique, wonderful, wonderful - all of us here on this planet and wherever else intelligent life manifests itself.

I can honestly say that in 2018 I really experienced The Event.

And, what I learned - if you really need something that is good for all, just keep that intention in heart. Intentions that are synchronicityy of mind, heart and body are really manifesting in "reality".

I am, I love. Wer are. We love :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
2018 has for myself, too, been a year full of, well, everything. Lots of releases, losses, gains, surprises, grief, joy; a real roller coaster. I've learned so much.

Now, for some reason, though it is late fall where I live, it feels like springtime to me.
Things are changing rapidly.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Last night (well, early this morning, lol), around 230AM PST, I felt an energetic jolt that woke me out of my deep sleep. I had a quick shiver up my spine when it happened. Felt like I didn't need sleep anymore, and could go exercise. Only lasted 2 minutes though. Anyone else felt the same thing during that time frame?

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
The Separation of Worlds is not and never has been about only two ascending Earth worlds; one going one way and the other going another way. The Separation of Worlds has always been, from what I’ve seen and known to date, about multiple Earth worlds all separating off of the old lower primary 3D patriarchal Team Dark controlled Earth world and all of them going in different directions. The reasons for these multiple ascending Earth worlds, not only two of them, has been and continues to be because, like everything else in the Ascension and Embodiment Processes, there needs to be many different energetic Stair-steps to the overall Process. Why? Because all currently incarnate living almost 8 billion humans on Earth are not and never have been existing at the same identical level of development, consciousness, awareness, Soul growth and focus and so on. I wrote multiple articles many years ago at TRANSITIONS about this topic and about what we called at that time to help with this concept, Earth or Planet A, Planet B, and Planet A/B. These different titles were used to help people understand that multiple ascending Earth worlds, and one primary descending Earth world was manifesting because more options, more energetic Stair-steps were needed due to the profoundly different levels of consciousness and development in humanity.

In really simplified terms it goes something like this. Earth or Planet A represents the highest of the ascending Earth worlds. Earth B represents the lowest and even Darker more negative descending Earth world for all the individuals who still want to kill others, fight, war, mutilate, exist in extreme chaos and negativity, not take any responsibility for themselves, their actions, thoughts, emotions, lives and so on. And Earth A/B is for the majority of humans currently living the Ascension Process but don’t know it and still are experiencing some duality in themselves and others and the world around them. This is all a Great evolutionary Work in progress and there are multiple Stair-step Earth worlds for humanity as we all continue going through these different Ascension Process levels, phases and layers.

This is why some of us feel the ways we do about what certain other ascension writers, teachers and conspiracy writers and teachers say and claim. It’s also why some of us feel the ways we do about videos and movies and people in them like this conspiracy documentary. It’s NOT because we don’t believe them or don’t believe in aliens, negative aliens, negative alien agendas and so on because many of us always have, and in some cases we’ve known and remember these things for more years or decades than the people, writers, teachers, lecturers and people in these types of documentaries have been alive. It’s not about the topic or topics; it’s about which Earth world and energetic level and level of consciousness, focus and awareness each person is in now. David Wilcock and I don’t even exist on the same Earth world and he would probably find me as energetically “irritating” as I find him and others of a similar lower energetic frequency. This is just what it is and can’t be taken personally at those old lower 3D egoic levels. This is about evolution and awareness and which Earth world you are existing on at the moment.

https://highheartlife.com/

Reactions: Stargazer

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Before 2018 my spirituality was a very arranged matter - meditations from time to time when I felt like it, nothing regular because everything is what it is, I am, the rest is a constant change. No special effects. Voices, the third eye, astral travel - except for childhood and teenage. Nothing, completely nothing that resembles everything that I experienced in 2018.

I don't really understand what was going on, I don't fully understand what was going on. I don't understand what it was all I saw through the physical eyes, the third eye, what I experienced through the body, what through the heart, imagination, special effects around me.
The only thing I know is that it was good. I changed. There is no fear in me about life, death, health, finances, opinions of others. I discovered an incredible bond with nature, with my family. I felt like a galactic man. This is probably the best way to put it.

Now all this is gone again - no special effects, the third eye is as dark as a night. I won't say - there were very difficult periods this year. For me personally, professionally, spiritually - extremely difficult experiences, some straight from the novel sf / fantasy.

Of all the things that happened to me, the most important is my superpowers that I discovered that I have and can rely on them in 100%.

1. I am peace
2. I am love
3. I am consciousness
4. I am compassionate
5. I am in harmony
6. I am the unity of body, heart, mind and spirit
8) I am beyond this tangible life here, beyond this one story

I discovered this superpowers when I definitely and clearly gave my own meaning to what was happening to me. Own meaning based on the conviction that everything that exists makes sense and this sense is what we create ourselves, or at least we can. This leads to self-knowledge, love for oneself, compassion for oneself, self-esteem, self-confidence and this leads to a life of gratitude not from the sense of being "somehow", but simply from the natural state of mind. I was very open to changes, the process of deconstruction and rejection of unnecessary limitations, assumptions, false beliefs, unconscious patterns was realized day by day.....

I discovered that my nature, my divine immortal nature, is much more than intellect, emotions, feelings.

I have discovered the depths of human history and its beauty. Honestly, I now call every human being a saint. I also call myself.

I know everything that the world is for me, life, everything that life brings me.... Everything is a reflection of how I relate to myself.

We are the Consciousness of the Source. We are pure unconditional Love. We are absolutely free. We are unique, wonderful, wonderful - all of us here on this planet and wherever else intelligent life manifests itself.

I can honestly say that in 2018 I really experienced The Event.

And, what I learned - if you really need something that is good for all, just keep that intention in heart. Intentions that are synchronicityy of mind, heart and body are really manifesting in "reality".

We are one you forgot

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I predict that we’ll be crossing the bridge shortly, perhaps as early as the next 30 days.
~M2
Or 30 years, whichever comes first! :ROFL::oops:

You know, I think I just figured our what our whole “timing” problem is. I read something recently about how beings in “higher” realms don’t experience time in the same way we humans do, because they’re out of 3D and “beyond” time limitations.

What of WE (awakened ones) are doing the same thing? If we’re seeing everything from a “higher” perspective than other humans, maybe OUR experience of time is different too.

This could mean that it might seem “soon” to us, but not so much so for those mired deeply in 3D. I’m thinking that, because we’re straddling (or bridging) the dimensions,we’re probably better judges of time than someone not in human form at all.

Hmmm. Not sure what all that means yet...just thought I’d throw it out there and see if any of it sticks...o_O

Reactions: Lotos and Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA

1. I am peace...

This sounds very aligned with my experience as well...and your list of “I AM” statements is very similar to what I repeat to myself many times a day, particularly when going to sleep, awakening, or during meditation.

Many of us are clearly on a similar “wavelength” and definitely, as my grandmother used to often say, “We’re on the beam!” :-D

Reactions: Lila and civilmonk

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Last night (well, early this morning, lol), around 230AM PST, I felt an energetic jolt that woke me out of my deep sleep. I had a quick shiver up my spine when it happened. Felt like I didn't need sleep anymore, and could go exercise. Only lasted 2 minutes though. Anyone else felt the same thing during that time frame?
Not during the same time frame exactly, but I’ve felt extremely energized the last few days and unable to go to sleep as normal. Lots of “soulbumps” when experiencing emotional moments too...

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

You know, I think I just figured our what our whole “timing” problem is. I read something recently about how beings in “higher” realms don’t experience time in the same way we humans do, because they’re out of 3D and “beyond” time limitations.

What of WE (awakened ones) are doing the same thing? If we’re seeing everything from a “higher” perspective than other humans, maybe OUR experience of time is different too.

This could mean that it might seem “soon” to us, but not so much so for those mired deeply in 3D. I’m thinking that, because we’re straddling (or bridging) the dimensions,we’re probably better judges of time than someone not in human form at all.

Hmmm. Not sure what all that means yet...just thought I’d throw it out there and see if any of it sticks...o_O
I got out my cherished pendulum, which is a beautiful clear quartz crystal. I don't use it as a pendulum very often (but do wear it on a chain as a necklace). This is one of the few things I've had with me since about the age of 21. I didn't know much about crystals at the time, but when I found/or should I say when it found me, I had it set in silver so it could hang on a plumb bob or on a chain. The way I was taught to use a pendulum decades ago was with questions that could only be answered with yes or no, depending on the direction of the swing.

So you have to arrange the question so it fits that format.

First, I asked: Will the event that will lift human consciousness and all consciousness on the planet happen on or before 31st December, 2018?

The pendulum answered No.

Then I asked: Will the event that will lift human consciousness and all consciousness on the planet happen on or before 30th June, 2019?

The pendulum answered Yes.

Then I asked: Will the event that will lift human consciousness and all consciousness on the planet happen on or before 31st March, 2019.

The pendulum answered No.

So that gives us a more clear bracket of time, namely between 1st April, 2019 and 30th June 2019.

Because I don't overuse my pendulum as a tool, I tend to have a lot of trust and feeling of loyalty to the way in which it answers. It is just another way to bring my HS knowing into this level of consciousness where we are at now.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Not during the same time frame exactly, but I’ve felt extremely energized the last few days and unable to go to sleep as normal. Lots of “soulbumps” when experiencing emotional moments too...
In period 11-11 to 11-23 I was almost unable to operate in "world". In job or with family. I was so tired, I have day by day sleep issues - I just can't sleep enough to be in good physical energy for whole day.

So one time I came to sit with me and have little agreement - from this now, I will sleep without issues - head on pillow and go :) And so it is. From 24 I sleep as long time ago. Just easy & greace.

You know that all of this "shift preparation, shift waiting" is all in our minds only? There is no other preparation other that our imagination that there is something to do ;)

Another example - I never smoked cigarettes. My parents smoked a lot. I don't wanted until about '40 - I tried cigars and spend a year with them. But I felt that it is not good for me. So I switched to e-cigarettes. And week ago I said to myself - boy, you are free of this in one moment, so let it be. Now I'm free of it for few days.

Another example - tooth issue. I lost half of tooth few weeks ago (already dead tooth) but I have to wait for another thing before I can resolve this issue to the end. But it was not comfortable to eat or drink because my tongue was always wounded by that half-tooth. So again I sit we me and made agreement - boy, you don't need to have this discomfort. For sure in your infinite memory there is resolution for that. So let it be. .... and from few days everything is ok with that tooth, tongue, eating, drinking.

Magic of self love, self trust and disolving all assumptions about what is.
Just heart-centered conciouness and intentions that are one vibration of me as One. Source concionueness embodiment in brilliant human body.
Intention, heart-center and trust. And just be open to everything that comes.

Some times I'm just so aware that all I receiving through my senses is my conversation with Universe. My feelings are manifesting response in every possible form - nature, sky, animals, bugs, yt proposals for me, lyric of song picked up from Spotify. All of this is talking to me - you are magnificant, you are love, you are light, you - people of Earth, citzens of Milky Way, divine beegins coming back for long-time adventure. Coming back with smile on face, with trust in love, with hand shake with past, future. This is a triumph of love. After so long time of fighting, so long time of suffering we are always in aligment with love if there is a time to choose. There is no other possibility. We are magnificant. All of us.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Last night (well, early this morning, lol), around 230AM PST, I felt an energetic jolt that woke me out of my deep sleep. I had a quick shiver up my spine when it happened.
I sent a burst of positive energy about 8pm EST around the world so that does not seem to correspond with your time. That would be about 4pm PST? I had some great things happen to me yesterday which i wrote about here and I was so happy I wanted to share the happiness and just... well, burst.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Time will tell! However, that’s exactly what “they” (Deep State and “The Dark”) want us to think! They’ve convinced us all that we have no choice or power in the matter.

Sorry guys, I’M NOT BUYIN’ IT ANYMORE!
Alain said it...we are One. Different forms, different disguises, different experiences certainly—but we are all One.:-D<3

so,there are no others ! to convince us anything

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

due to the time going faster and faster i start saying at work that time is nothing more than an illusion and so said only the moment now is what imports, surely not all like such reflections but i do it so or so

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
In period 11-11 to 11-23 I was almost unable to operate in "world". In job or with family. I was so tired, I have day by day sleep issues - I just can't sleep enough to be in good physical energy for whole day.

So one time I came to sit with me and have little agreement - from this now, I will sleep without issues - head on pillow and go :) And so it is. From 24 I sleep as long time ago. Just easy & greace.

You know that all of this "shift preparation, shift waiting" is all in our minds only? There is no other preparation other that our imagination that there is something to do ;)

Another example - I never smoked cigarettes. My parents smoked a lot. I don't wanted until about '40 - I tried cigars and spend a year with them. But I felt that it is not good for me. So I switched to e-cigarettes. And week ago I said to myself - boy, you are free of this in one moment, so let it be. Now I'm free of it for few days.

Another example - tooth issue. I lost half of tooth few weeks ago (already dead tooth) but I have to wait for another thing before I can resolve this issue to the end. But it was not comfortable to eat or drink because my tongue was always wounded by that half-tooth. So again I sit we me and made agreement - boy, you don't need to have this discomfort. For sure in your infinite memory there is resolution for that. So let it be. .... and from few days everything is ok with that tooth, tongue, eating, drinking.

Magic of self love, self trust and disolving all assumptions about what is.
Just heart-centered conciouness and intentions that are one vibration of me as One. Source concionueness embodiment in brilliant human body.
Intention, heart-center and trust. And just be open to everything that comes.

Some times I'm just so aware that all I receiving through my senses is my conversation with Universe. My feelings are manifesting response in every possible form - nature, sky, animals, bugs, yt proposals for me, lyric of song picked up from Spotify. All of this is talking to me - you are magnificant, you are love, you are light, you - people of Earth, citzens of Milky Way, divine beegins coming back for long-time adventure. Coming back with smile on face, with trust in love, with hand shake with past, future. This is a triumph of love. After so long time of fighting, so long time of suffering we are always in aligment with love if there is a time to choose. There is no other possibility. We are magnificant. All of us.
i tend to be tired at around 15 or 16 most of the time to such a point lately i have to really struggle to rest focussed on my work

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Hm... Kryon. I love to share presence with him, with his energy. I started to be aware of him this year, never listen to Kryon before. But, what is surprising, few years ago I started - as a joke, as a fun idea a story in my polish internet community. I told them story about history of our solar system and that I am priest of Temple of Pink Magnet and I'm magnetic power of love ha ha. It was a very fun to first time to hear that "I'm Kryon, of mangetic service" few months ago. I feel strong connection with Him.

We have episodes of direct contact. He helped me to awake my connection with my inmate. Now it is stronger and stronger each day. We are falling in love each of us in us. This is so creazy. Few times I was in telepathic connection with Him. It was so strange for me. Listen in headphones, listen to one of yt videos of Kryon channeling and then being aware that he is talking to me, about me, about what is going in that moment with me, and that we are hugs each other via my inmate. That was suprpising. That change if realtime, voice that is responding to my shfits in conciouness, in heart.

One time even I started to channel in voice. That was one of meeting with my last fears. And I just started to talk to me from deep of my heart and that was also strange, te be on both sides of veil. Me that was holiding me to send love, and me that was holding to receive. That day I touched alchemy of spirit. How I can change energy in me, how I can go through anything with smile of face. Smile of divinity of human that is starting to see magnificence of who we are.

So many changes in just one year. This is insane ha ha ha :)

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
pectacular triple 11 gateway display! What a striking, powerful omen...

“AURORAS IN THE SHAPE OF A PHOENIX: Solar wind is blowing around Earth faster than 600 km/s. Last night, the onrushing gas sparked auroras over Norway in the shape of a Phoenix.

“The aurora show over Senja, Norway, on Nov. 11th was nothing short of magical,” reports photographer Adrien Mauduit. “During one outburst of lights, this image appeared. Huge colorful pillars took the shape of a fiery bird.”

According to mythology, the Phoenix dies in an outburst of colorful flame, then rises again.

http://www.spaceweather.com

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
i tend to be tired at around 15 or 16 most of the time to such a point lately i have to really struggle to rest focussed on my work
I used to get this tiredness at 3 o'clock or 4 o'clock and I had a condition called pre-diabetes. It can mean a severe low blood sugar level, which you then boost with sweets or carbs, and it can ping the other extreme. Extremely exhausting for the body.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
pectacular triple 11 gateway display! What a striking, powerful omen...

“AURORAS IN THE SHAPE OF A PHOENIX: Solar wind is blowing around Earth faster than 600 km/s. Last night, the onrushing gas sparked auroras over Norway in the shape of a Phoenix.

“The aurora show over Senja, Norway, on Nov. 11th was nothing short of magical,” reports photographer Adrien Mauduit. “During one outburst of lights, this image appeared. Huge colorful pillars took the shape of a fiery bird.”

According to mythology, the Phoenix dies in an outburst of colorful flame, then rises again.

http://www.spaceweather.com
Thanks for sharing. There have been a number of reports from around the world of differing effects, unusual items on this 11-11-11 gateway we have just passed. It would be informative to have those type of reports gathered together, so we could see the far-reaching impact of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)